L’Oreal Absolut Repair Hair Mask  » Health  »
  • After my temporary hair straightening treatment showed signs of fading away, I found my hair return to its original self
  • The fact that I wasn’t planning for yet another hair straightening in the near future, I decided to use deep conditioning treatments to bring life back to my hair
  • Using this hair repair mask was perhaps one of the best things that could happen to my hair
  • Moreover, the compactness of the product made it just convenient for me to use it even during my travels, thereby helping me take care of my hair even when I was on the move

• by rm002

After my temporary hair straightening treatment showed signs of fading away, I found my hair return to its original self. My hair which looked straight, soft and silky earlier, now felt so rough and frizzy, that it almost looked unhealthy. The fact that I wasn’t planning for yet another hair straightening in the near future, I decided to use deep conditioning treatments to bring life back to my hair. This is when I started using this product called L’Oreal Absolut repair hair mask.

Suggested to me by my hair dresser, this hair mask came packed in a small jar and was specially formulated

to condition dry and damaged hair. Although this hair mask looked quite similar to the other hair masks I had used in the past, the only that made it different according to me was the fact that it “UV filters” to help protect hair from the sun.

As I opened the jar, I discovered that the consistency of this light yellowish creamy hair mask was quite thick. This for a moment it almost felt that perhaps using this thick mask might perhaps weigh down my hair. But after leaving this mask on my towel dried hair for about 2-3 minutes, I realized that this ...

• mask did have a positive effect on my hair.

After rinsing of this hair mask, I realized that this mask made my hair feel soft and smooth without actually weighing it down. After using this product on a regular basis( once a week) for about 2-3 months, I realized this hair mask not only made me feel more stronger but also helped it look more healthy beautiful. I was completely thrilled and happy.

This hair mask has now become an important essential in my hair care routine. Using this hair repair mask was perhaps one of the best things that could happen to

my hair. Easy to use, this hair mask spread quite easily all over hair in an easy and simple manner. Moreover, the compactness of the product made it just convenient for me to use it even during my travels, thereby helping me take care of my hair even when I was on the move. However, I realized that discontinuing the use of this mask made my hair return back to its original condition.

L’Oreal Absolut repair hair mask according to me is a perfect solution that helps repair hair damage- right in the comfort of your home in a simple, easy and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411051575441231/k2311a0511/5.11.12