Johnson’s baby milk soap  » Baby care  »
  • Since the whole world has a good trust on Johnson's baby products, I decided to give it a try
  • I enjoy using this soap for my lovely baby
  • I would highly recommend every mother to try this Johnson's baby milk soap to see the difference

• by css

I was buying normal Johnson’s baby soap for my baby before I got this Johnson’s baby milk soap as a gift from one of my friends. I started buying this Johnson’s baby milk soap after that to bath my baby. Even though, I got lot of normal soaps as gifts, I started buying the Johnson’s baby milk soap.

The main difference

I spotted immediately is the fragrance. I liked it very much. The fragrance is a mix of milk, oil and some flower. Everybody in my house started saying the fragrance is very good and mild. It is a very soft and smooth baby soap. All the guests who visited my house to see my baby started asking about the soap which I am using because of the notable fragrance. Most of them have already changed to use this soap for their babies since the brand is the most reliable baby brand, the Johnson’s baby.

I had a little hesitation to change to the soap of the baby. Since the whole world has a good trust on Johnson’s baby products, I decided to ...

• Johnson's baby milk soap
      give it a try. The baby did not get allergy and irritation even when I changed the soap suddenly.

My baby’s skin is extra soft now. Since it has milk extracts, it is a very good soap for baby skin. In addition to the milk, it contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E.

The Johnson’s baby milk soap is very mild. It contains

coconut oil. It does not contain any harmful ingredients. It is very safe for all the babies. Whenever I bath my baby, I always thank my friend who introduced this milk soap to me. I enjoy using this soap for my lovely baby.

I would highly recommend every mother to try this Johnson’s baby milk soap to see the difference. All the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5411051575371131/k2311a0511/5.11.12