Saralee Eskinol Ageless Day Cream with SPF 18/PA+  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to buy this facial cream after making several trips in SM Department Store looking for Nivea Q10 Anti-Wrinkle cream without success
  • When I first applied it, I noticed that my face turned whitish and I needed to continue massaging my face for sometimes
  • I do not have visible wrinkles or aging spot but I can definitely be able to tell that my face is smoother and firmer
  • I bought the cream at Php 209.75 (approximately $5) which is very affordable
  • I would like to recommend Eskinol Ageless Day Cream to anyone looking for an affordable, multipurpose cream with a lower SPF

• by kash234

I decided to buy this facial cream after making several trips in SM Department Store looking for Nivea Q10 Anti-Wrinkle cream without success. Over the last two months, I have been searching for the cream in most department stores and other beauty shops and the many promises that I have gotten from the sales ladies have not been fruitful. I guess Nivea has decided to replace the old Q10 cream with the new Nivea Whitening cream.

The Eskinol Ageless Day Cream comes in a small white box with the word Eskinol predominantly on every face of the box (4 of the sides).

The bottom side contains the list of ingredients and one side of the box is a literature of what is expected after using the cream. When you open the box, you can see the white cream through the clear tube. The cream weighs 30g.

The cream is thick in texture with a flowery scent which is very attractive. When I first applied it, I noticed that my face turned whitish and I needed to continue massaging my face for sometimes. I also noticed that my face felt very slippery and indeed very shinny. This could mostly be because of its moisturizing effect.

• Luckily, after only a few minutes, the cream blended well with my skin and the whitish appearance disappeared. The cream also moisturized well my face.

Eskinol Ageless Cream is a multipurpose cream which is meant to firm the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and lessen the appearance of age spots. So far, I have been using the cream for a period of one month and it seems to be doing great on my face. I do not have visible wrinkles or aging spot but I can definitely be able to tell that my face is smoother and firmer. I usually apply

the cream every day and then tap some powder on top to reduce the shinning. I plan to continue using the cream for a longer period in order to be able to enjoy the full results. I bought the cream at Php 209.75 (approximately $5) which is very affordable.

One downside with this cream is its SPF 18 which might be considered low by some people but rather than that, the cream seems to be very good and effective. I would like to recommend Eskinol Ageless Day Cream to anyone looking for an affordable, multipurpose cream with a lower SPF.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051575351131/k2311a0511/5.11.12