Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
  • They are always convenient and super easy to prepare
  • In my opinion they are a must have in any family's fridge

• by Jessica

My family loves Pillsbury Crescents. They are a staple in our household and always in our fridge. We have tried the store brands and several other types of rolls with dinner but nothing is the same.

They are always convenient and super easy to prepare. All you have to do is pop the package roll them up and put them in the over.

They are the perfect addition to any dinner. We eat

them with anything from a juicy steak to spaghetti.

They are always fresh and cook to a perfect golden brown without ever drying out. I have never had any problems with them and there is a variety of easy recipes that you can make from them as well.

They are not just for making rolls, we have made pizzas, pigs in a blanket, wrapped up cheese and bacon and made a variety of sweet deserts with ...

• them. Plus there are box tops on all the package and us moms know how important those can be to the schools with limited funding.

Its good to know that when you are feeding your family something they love you are helping your community and your kids in the process. In my opinion they are a must have in any family’s fridge.

The downside is that any leftovers that you may have do not keep

well. I have tried putting them in the fridge or just in a zipper bag on the counter and both ways they did not taste nearly the same as the night before.

Also they are not as convenient as rolls that do not require cooking or any prep at all. In the end they are a quality product that my family loves.

Pillsbury Crescents will continue to be a part of my family for many years to come.

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710051575230531/k2311a0510/5.10.12