Medela Pump In Style Advanced breast pump
  • It allows your family and friends to feed your baby while you are away and still provide the best nutrition possible

• by Jessica

Medela’s Pump In Style Advanced is a superior breast pump with unmatched quality. I have a 6 week old son who had latch issues and was unable to breastfeed him and provide him with the quality nutrition he needed by nursing. 5 weeks ago I purchased the Pump In Style Advanced in an attempt to pump my breast milk so that he could still receive the nutrient and antibody benefits that

breast milk provides.

I was pleasantly surprised that I have been able to pump enough milk to exclusively provide breast milk for my son without supplementing with formula at all. I owe that to the Pump In Style. The pump has an adjustable vacuum that makes pumping more comfortable, and an easy let down button that mimics an infant that makes it easier for your milk to let down faster and allows you to pump more milk in less time.

The quality of Medela’s Pump In Style Advanced has allowed me to establish my supply and build a freezer stash. Conventional pumps are known to diminish supply over time but my Pump In Style has allowed me to actually increase my supply. I firmly believe that this product is a must have for all new moms whether you plan to bottle ...

• Medela Pump In Style Advanced breast pump
      feed or breast feed. It allows your family and friends to feed your baby while you are away and still provide the best nutrition possible. It also gives moms like me who are unable to nurse the option of breast feeding that we would not have without this pump.

The Pump In Style is not cheap at $275 but is well worth it. It also comes with a variety of

accessories and samples. Included is your pump all the attachments and accessories you need such as tubing, flanges, valves, and membranes. It also comes in your choice of carrying bag, and includes a mini cooler for your bottles with an ice pack and 4 Medela 5oz bottles. It is a small price to pay for a product that can make a huge impact on the health and quality of life of your child.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5410051575180531/k2311a0510/5.10.12