Stainless Steel Tongue Sweeper  » Health  »
  • This product looked quite promising to me that I decided to purchase it immediately
  • Moreover, since the head of cleaner was quite small, I found it convenient to clean even the back of my tongue easily

• by rm002

I have always been a health conscious person and have tried to incorporate healthy habits in my regular routine to keep myself feeling health. Apart from physical health, I always feel that following a good oral hygiene is also important to stay healthy. Thus, I feel that brushing, flossing and cleaning the tongue on a regularly play a vital role in maintaining my oral hygiene.

A few days back, while shopping in a local market nearby, I happened to see this product called Stainless steel tongue Sweeper. The fact that I had been using plastic tongue cleaner till now, this medical grade steel

tongue cleaner seems to have caught my fancy almost instantly. This product looked quite promising to me that I decided to purchase it immediately.

Using this tongue cleaner for the first time indeed felt just wonderful. What really made it feel different from the other plastic tongue cleaners was the fact they proved to be quite sturdy unlike the plastic ones which would usually bend or break when pressed to hard. This tongue sweeper which had a nice round soft smooth edges helped in removing all the residue for my tongue completely, thereby cleaning my thoroughly in a successful manner.

This steel tongue ...

• cleaner proved to be quite useful in helping maintain my oral hygiene. What was really nice about this cleaner was the fact that apart from scrapping all the bacteria and visible coating from my tongue completely, this tongue cleaner did not hurt or feel rough on my tongue in any way. In fact, the sturdiness of this tongue allowed me to clean a particular area of my tongue in a simple and easy manner. Moreover, since the head of cleaner was quite small, I found it convenient to clean even the back of my tongue easily. Easy to clean, this steel tongue cleaner
        could also be easily sanitized, thereby proving to be more hygienic than their plastic counterparts. The fact that this tongue cleaner featured a colored silicone ring, made it easy for me to allot a separate tongue cleaner to each member of my family. This product was highly compact and portable, thereby making it simple for me take care of my oral even when I was on the move.

Stainless steel tongue sweeper according to me is a perhaps one of the most simple and easy way to keep your tongue clean and your mouth and breath feeling fresh in a successful manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349051575130431/k2311a059/5.9.12