Spring Valley Sublingual B12 Dots vitamins  » Health  »
  • Spring Valley vitamins in my opinion are a great value for your money
  • It wasn't a dramatic change ot anything, but I noticed an increase in my energy levels about a week after starting it

• by shopaholic

Spring Valley vitamins in my opinion are a great value for your money. At $3 to $8 a bottle you really cant beat it.

I use a lot of their vitamins but my favorite is the B12 sublingual dots.

They come in a small sized bottle containing 100 small pills.

The pills are in tablet form, about the size of a small dot that you place under your tongue.

The reason for this

is faster absorption and it really does make a huge difference.

I used to take this vitamin before in another brand and I honestly never felt any difference, but when I switched to this brand I could immediately tell that I was getting this vitamin.

It wasn’t a dramatic change ot anything, but I noticed an increase in my energy levels about a week after starting it.

I ask my doctor about it ...

• and he told me that it probably was the B12 doing this and he also told me that there is no need to buy pricey vitamins because you are only paying for the bottle or the name.

He informed me that a vitamin is a vitamin no matter what brand it is so by buying a more expensive brand all I was achieving was getting a fancier brand name.

To me this makes

perfect sense and in my opinion this brand of vitamins are just as good as any other brand on the market.

However as I said the sublingual form is to me much better probably due to the absorption rate so I am sticking with it and I would advise anyone that is buying vitamins to look for this brand.

You will save money and you will be getting the vitamin not the name.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349051575040431/k2311a059/5.9.12