Johnson Ranch Animal Clinic, San Tan Valley, AZ  » Pets  »
E Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley, AZ
  • I was impressed that the vet was willing to take extra time examine the dog and to explain to me the challenges the next few months would be
  • I felt like we were in good hands the entire time we were there, and that the biggest thing on their mind was making sure that my new addition got the best care they could give
  • They took control of the situation quickly, were able to diagnose my cat's problem and much to my delight, were able to have a good sense of humor about things
  • I think I got lucky the day I picked them at random

• by Yema

I adopted a Great Dane who had been starved and pretty beat up by other dogs. Knowing I needed to get him in to see the vet immediately, I went to the closest one to my house, Johnson Ranch Animal Clinic. I was a little nervous about taking him in where other animals might be, and alerted the staff to the fact that I didn’t know how he might react; especially to other dogs. They offered helpful advice and also kept an eye out for any signs that he might be uncomfortable or aggressive that I might miss being a new owner.

I was impressed that the vet

was willing to take extra time examine the dog and to explain to me the challenges the next few months would be. At no time did she seem rushed or like she wanted to move on to the next patient/animal. I felt like we were in good hands the entire time we were there, and that the biggest thing on their mind was making sure that my new addition got the best care they could give.

A few months later, my cat was having some health issues. I took her into Johnson Ranch Animal Clinic because they had gained my trust the first visit. My cat has been to ...

• the vet more than once, but for some reason, she completely freaked out and became aggressive. The vet and the tech were very patient and took charge of the situation immediately. I was extremely satisfied with the gentle and calm way the vet and the tech handled this situation. I appreciated that they didn’t seem rushed or annoyed when my animal got scared. I also appreciate the fact that they were concerned with not only the cat’s safety, but mine as well. They took control of the situation quickly, were able to diagnose my cat’s problem and much to my delight, were able to have a good
        sense of humor about things.

Both times I’ve been to the clinic, I’ve been treated with respect. From the front office staff to the vet and the vet techs, there is a definite love for the job, and their customer service with both people and animals is outstanding. I think I got lucky the day I picked them at random. I hear they’re a bit higher priced than other vets in the area, but if that’s true, the price is worth it for the care my pets receive and the polite and friendly way I’m treated every single time I take one of my animals in for a visit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 298051574940331/k2311a058/5.8.12