Nexx Helmets  » Cars  »

• by missy
      When going for motorbikes lessons or even riding, we need good considerable helmets that would protect our heads just in case we fall down and got injured. The head is a very delicate part of our body, and to protect it

is very important.

I am a pillion to my boyfriend who frequently rides on his motorbike, and it is not possible to protect myself if I don’t take the first important step to safety.

The latest he bought for me is Nexx Helmet.

He has one, and I have one too.

It is actually designed for scooters, but to use it for a normal speed bike is alright too.

Nexx helmets look cool, and there are about 8 diiferent designs ...

• Nexx Helmets
      and styles.

There’s denim, camouflage and real leather finishes and there are about 27 color options.

Each Nexx helmet has drop-down shades that is removable, and there is also a quick release fastening.

There is also a removable anti-allergenic lining

that you could wash when you feel it’s time to.

I have a pretty sweaty head, and this lining sorts of absorb the heat that penetrates from the sunlight, to keep me comfortable all day for a riding day out.

Alan Brown says :

Nexx XR1R carbon helmet.
I bought the above helmet in January from an internet store and actually managed to get a good reduction on the price.When the helmet was delivered I thought at first that I had been delivered an empty box it is so light. This is the first carbon helmet I have had, and to be honest the first good quality helmet I have ever had.At first I thought it was really good but the more I wear it the more disappointed I am with it.After fitting the Pinlock visor it came with, I do find it to be completely fog free even at slow speeds in the rain.It is as I have said, very light and a good fit.The amount of vision through the visor appears more than others and a glance over the shoulder is easy now.I do still find however that wind noise is a problem.According to a MCN reporter he said it was quieter than other helmets he has worn. I find it quiet noisy above say 50mph even when wearing ear plugs.There is also a slight draft over my head when on the move, ok I guess in summer on hot days but this time of year (March) I think a long run would give me a brain freeze.When traveling at speed I have noticed that if I look to the left or right just slightly, then the wind noise does drop dramatically, more work in the wind tunnels I think.The only other niggle I have is the strap. It is a double d ring fitment with a press stud at the end. This makes it bloody awkward to get through the two rings and to undo again with cold hands, mine is going to be drilled out as I finish this review.
Overall I am pleased I did get that reduction on the price, from 300.00 to 250.00 but slightly disappointed with the wind noise. The rest I can tolerate as it is a lovely looking helmet and extremely light to wear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9405157460331/k2311a054/5.4.07