kidssundayschool.com  » Web sites  »
  • Well, after a very short look, I found kissundayschool

• by Andrea
      I’m in charge of sunday school at my church. That means figuring out the curriculum! So online I went looking, thinking that I’d be ordering a package of lessons and supplies that would come to the church door.

Well, after a very

short look, I found kissundayschool.

com.

I really couldn’t believe all the wonderful lessons and ideas this site had, but what was even better was that I didn’t have to order! You just find what you want and print it out.

Some of ...

• it is free but to get full access, all you do is pay a very small fee for a whole year and you can use anything you want on the site.

The lessons are just right for the kids (and the teachers!)to understand.

Also, the ideas for activities, games, crafts, bulletin boards, plays, story reading, verse learning, etc.

are so great! The kids in sunday school enjoy the lessons and all the extras I’ve used from this site.

Check it out.

I’m sure you will be pleased.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20405157450331/k2311a054/5.4.07