Warrior 2011 Film
  • Although Warrior came out in 2011 I never heard of it until recently and so I decided to watch it and see if it was any good
  • The film starts of slowly in my opinion but once the story gets going I was glued to the screen, the film has a very good story and screenplay one that I found very entertaining and fun to watch, the story is also very emotional so are the characters
  • I originally thought that warrior would be another one of those fighting movies that have no general story and all the film consists of is a string of fights but I was wrong, the film had a great plot and the fight scenes were amazing and very entertaining, that characters were also very good in my opinion
  • I would definitely buy this film as warrior is a film I could watch much more than once I would also recommend the film to anyone

• by funnybadgers

Although Warrior came out in 2011 I never heard of it until recently and so I decided to watch it and see if it was any good. Warrior is an action drama film that was made in 2011, the film stars actors such as Tom hardy and Joel Edgerton.

The film follows many different MMA fighters and their battles during a huge tournament called Sparta in which the winner of the tournament wins $5,000,000 (the story is much more then that I just don’t want to spoil it).

The film starts of slowly in my opinion but once the story

gets going I was glued to the screen, the film has a very good story and screenplay one that I found very entertaining and fun to watch, the story is also very emotional so are the characters.

It was also quite an original story which in my opinion made it even better.

Warrior doesn’t have a lot of special effects because it isn’t that type of film and but there was the odd use during the film.

I was also amazed how incredibly realistic the fight scenes were in warrior and credit is due to the director and the actors for ...

• pulling it off.

It also amazed me at how well the actors managed to portray their characters with some characters needed deep emotion to be played well.

Warrior is a very long film as it is well over two hours long and in some parts of the movie becomes quite slow but overall it is quite fast paced and so will keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the most of the film.

string of fights but I was wrong, the film had a great plot and the fight scenes were amazing and very entertaining, that characters were also very good in my opinion.

The only thing that put me off the film was the length but other than that I cannot fault this film, it is a very long film but in my opinion it is easily watchable and was entertaining enough so you don’t get bored.

I would definitely buy this film as warrior is a film I could watch much more than once I would also recommend the film to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112051574480531/k2311a052/5.2.12