Vita Advance Trim and Fit Weight Loss Supplement by Avon  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to try the product and I ordered it paying around eight dollars ($8.00 US) for thirty (30) tablets which are meant to be taken before each meal (three times a day maximum)
  • I would recommend this product for weight loss as long as it is used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise

• by victoria

Like a lot of people I have trouble maintaining a healthy weight and I am consistently dieting. However as I have grown older it has been less about dieting and more about being healthy. I am not a stranger to diet and weight supplements and have tried many kinds in an effort to find one that works for me. I saw this particular product in an Avon magazine and it was supposed to help boost the metabolism and give the user more energy. I decided to try the product and I ordered it paying around eight dollars ($8.00 US) for thirty (30) tablets which are meant to be taken before each meal (three times a day maximum). It is suggested that the user implement a healthier diet full of proteins, fruits and veggies and less carbs, fatty foods and calories which I did and had decent success.

I used the product for several months until I decided to switch and try something different but I did have good

luck with it and I saw some pretty good results. I used the product for a total of four months and lost a total of 20 pounds and went from a size 16 to a size 10. I was very happy with these results and for the most part I have kept the weight off. One thing that I have found about this product in particular is that I have a lot more energy using this product over others. The Vita Advance supplement must have boosted my metabolism at least double what it was because the pounds came off very easy and I was able to work my nine to five and then go to school without so much as a cup of coffee. It is important to mention that I did have healthy snacks every few hours in order to keep my metabolism going and to help keep me moving throughout the day.

Even though I had great results with the product I did decide to switch to ...

• another product and the main reason is the side effects that I had the last month that I used the product. I am fully aware that there are likely to be side effects with all types of medication and weight loss supplements however with this product my side effects were a little worse than I have experienced before. The Vita Trim Supplement f gave me terrible migraines the last month or so that I used it. The migraines were occurring daily and last for several hours each. I finally went to my doctor about a week in and he told me that it was likely the weight loss supplement that I was taking and that I needed to quit using it. I also started experiencing terrible stomach aches after taking the supplement before each meal. I put up with the migraines and the stomach aches for over a week and I quit taking the product altogether. Thankfully my headaches and the stomachaches were gone the next
        day. There was not lag time between stopping the supplement and the disappearance of the symptoms that I was having so I felt safe in assuming that my doctor had been right and they were side effects from the Vita Trim Advance.

I cannot say that I would not take this particular product again but I can say that I would probably use a smaller dose instead and see how that works. I would recommend this product for weight loss as long as it is used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise. However, it is important to note that there are likely side effects and users should monitor their health closely while on this supplement. I was very happy with the product as far as energy and results go however the terrible side effects really stifled my desire to use the product. All things considered I give this product a six out of ten (6 of 10) because it worked great but the results do come at a price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262051574460431/k2311a052/5.2.12