Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket  » Phones  »
  • The Skyrocket is an amazing smartphone capable of accomplishing many feats
  • To this day, I have still not discovered everything that this device can achieve, but I am not disappointed
  • I would recommend this device to anyone looking to try something new with a whole different level of customization and personal preference

• by Zain

After my old iPhone 4 took its last breath, I was left with an unresolved question: Which new phone should I purchase? I always loved my iPhone. The simplicity and all the power it packed was tempting enough to upgrade to the new iPhone 4S, but I was also curious about a software that was overshadowed by Apple’s own iOS. Google’s very own Android.

I succumbed to my temptations and purchased Samsung’s flagship phone the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket for AT&T. The Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket was different from

its counterpart, the Galaxy S2, in a few ways; the most prominent being that it had access to AT&T’s super-fast 4G LTE network.

My record high download speed with it had been 61. 43 Mbps which astonished me.

This was even faster than my home FiOS internet connection. The home screen customization intrigued me deeply.

There were so many options that were foreign to me due to the iPhone not having any level of customization besides adding a simple wallpaper. The Skyrocket was also much faster due to using ...

• a Qualcomm Dual-Core Snapdragron processor clocked at 1.

5 GHz. To this day, I have not noticed any lag.

The 8. 0 megapixel camera bundled within the phone is great for capturing “Kodak Moments” which would occur frequently in my household.

I also discovered that the flash also makes a good flashlight. The Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket is also one of the few phones that has been guaranteed a software upgrade to Google’s newest Ice Cream Sandwich firmware.

Along with the update will come much needed changes, such as an

improved keyboard, which is very important for any heavy texter, and other novelties including facial-recognition. I am grateful for investing my money in such a remarkable device.

The Skyrocket is an amazing smartphone capable of accomplishing many feats. To this day, I have still not discovered everything that this device can achieve, but I am not disappointed.

I would recommend this device to anyone looking to try something new with a whole different level of customization and personal preference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372051574450431/k2311a052/5.2.12