The Time Travelers Wife movie  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I found this movie to be too odd to be very good
  • Its interesting that if he travels to the future when he comes back to the present day he looks older but if he goes back in time and then comes to the present he looks younger
  • I thought that was neat and would love if that could happen to me

• by shaggin83

I found this movie to be too odd to be very good. The thought behind the whole movie was very unique but because of so many weird things it just made the movie not as good as it could have been.

The first thing I didn’t like was that when the guy time travels he can’t take clothes with him so he has to find clothes wherever he goes and you see him nude so

many times in the movie. Mostly from behind or at least covering himself well so you don’t see to much.

He goes back in time hundreds of times but he can never save his mother from dying in a car accident. It is such a heartbreaking scenario. Its interesting that if he travels to the future when he comes back to the present day he looks older but if he goes back in time and then comes to the present he looks younger.

It might be very romantic and sweet to some but I find it kind of creepy that he goes back in time all the time and visits with the girl he will marry someday. It makes it a neat addition to the plot but when you really think about it its kind of creepy.

The wife wanted more money so the time traveler fixed it so that he won ...

• The Time Travelers Wife movie
      the lottery because he could travel to the future and see the winning numbers. I thought that was neat and would love if that could happen to me.

When the husband and wife have a baby she winds up being a time traveler to and her future self will visit her present self. It is very odd. They named their daughter Alba which is such an ugly name.

I hated the ending it was just not

what I wanted to see happen. I didn’t want him to die. We knew he was going to during a certain point in the movie but seeing it really happen was just so heartbreaking. Its so confusing because even after he died he still time travels and visits his daughter and wife. Way to confusing a movie for me. I will not be recommending this or watching it again. Great acting but very weird story line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112051574370431/k2311a052/5.2.12