Eneipp Arnica Joint and Muscle Active Spray  » Medicine  »
  • Although the still remained, it wasn’t very “thronging” type, thereby making it just convenient for stand up and walk a few steps with the help of some support
  • The fact that I often experience back pain every now and then, using this pain relieving spray indeed great worked great wonders for my backache

• by rm002

A few days ago while I happened to be on a shopping spree with my sister, I suddenly lost balance due to uneven surface of the ground level and just – tripped. The first thing that really hurt me as soon as I feel on the ground was my left ankle. My ankle was not only bruised badly but was also swollen, leaving in complete pain. In fact the pain was so severe that I was found it difficult to stand up straight or walk a few steps ahead.

This is when my sister immediately took out this product called Eneipp Arnica joint

and muscle active spray from her handbag and immediately sprayed it on the affected area. Within a few moments of spraying this gel on my ankle, I felt some instant relief. Although the still remained, it wasn’t very “thronging” type, thereby making it just convenient for stand up and walk a few steps with the help of some support.

This pain relieving spray indeed proved to be a great boon during the moments of severe pain. What was really nice about using this spray was the fact that apart from providing a nice cool comfort relief, this spray actually reduced the bruises caused due ...

• the sprain. After using this spray for about 2-3 times a week, the pain in my ankle healed completely giving me great relief.

This joint and muscle active spray has now become an important essential in my medical kit. The fact that I often experience back pain every now and then, using this pain relieving spray indeed great worked great wonders for my backache. What I really liked about the spray was the fact that apart from making it easy for me to spray it conveniently on my back, this spray did not stain my clothes in any way. This made it

quite easy for me to use this spray even during the daytime without having to feel the embarrassment of stained clothes. Moreover, using this spray proved to be quite handy especially in those times when I was on the move. The fact that this spray was compact and portable made it just easy for me to store it in my travel medical kit in a convenient manner.

Eneipp Arnica joint and muscle active spray according to me is a perfect way to get relief from joint or muscle pain at any place or anytime of the day. A great thumbs up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2630041574130130/k2311a0430/4.30.12