VS panties  » Clothes  »
  • Victoria's Secret cotton panties are the best value for underwear that I have
  • I have paid from $1 - $10 for what I consider to be everyday panties

• by Chocolatiada
      Victoria’s Secret cotton panties are the best value for underwear that I have. I grade my undergarments using 3 criteria: comfort, durability, and price. Let me explain. 1.

Comfort- underwear needs to be comfortable because it is going to be next to my skin. I do not want to be thinking about my underwear because it is making me uncomfortable. 2.

Durability- underwear needs to be durable because, although I have lots of underwear, I do not want to have to keep replacing my underwear for being so

hole-y. To make sure that my underwear last as long as possible, I only wash my underwear on the delicate cycle and hang to dry. 3.

Price- underwear needs to be reasonably priced because I do not want to pay too much for the underwear I am wearing every day. VS cotton panties are most comfortable, long lasting, and, at 4 for $20, have a good price. I have bought from department stores like Wal-Mart, Target and K-mart and other mall stores like Dillards, Belks, Macy’s, Gap, and ...

• Fredericks.

I have paid from $1 - $10 for what I consider to be everyday panties. I have found that with other brands of panties, the elasticity is the first thing to go. I have had thongs that fit when I first bought them.

However over time, I had to pull the waistband up further and further if I did not want the thong to hang. Also, I have had cotton panties separate from the elastic waistband. And I had bikini style panties metamorphosed into “granny panties”.

The

time period of all of the aforementioned incidents happened within a year of the purchase of each pair of panties. Other people might say that the average life expectancy of panties is 1 year. Well, in that case VS has spoiled me.

Since the do an excellent job making a good quality product, I am accustomed to longer life expectancy of my undies. I started buying VS panties because there was a clearance sale and the cotton panties were $1-$3. And now that is the only brand of panties I will even consider.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55405157410331/k2311a054/5.4.07