Milani Brow Fix Kit
  • Although I love makeup, I definitely consider myself to be a novice when it comes to applying products
  • I believe that this is a good alternative to getting my brows professionally done
  • Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10
  • I definitely plan on repurchasing it again and possibly giving it as a gift to some of my friends

• by Simply_Fabulous

This was one of the first eyebrow kits that I purchased years ago and I still love this product today. Although I love makeup, I definitely consider myself to be a novice when it comes to applying products. This kit comes with everything that I need to groom and define my eyebrows (tweezers, a brush, and a powder palette) and it usually only takes me minutes to fill in my brows. One of the biggest things that I worry about is making sure that my brows look natural and the colors in this set are pigmented enough to define my brows without giving them a heavy or artificial look.

I love Milani products because they are always high quality and this one

certainly lives up to my expectation. The color of the brow powder itself is both flattering and forgiving. I use all of the products contained in the set enhance my brows and I also love the versatility that the individual pieces have on their own. For example, I might blend the highlighter in the kit with my eye shadow to make it pop or the powders as eye shadows. It does not take me very long for me to perfect my brows and I usually can go all day long (even in the humid weather) without having to retouch my brows. I believe that this is a good alternative to getting my brows professionally done.

I will be honest and ...

• admit that it did take some time for me to get adjusted to using the tools in this set. I did have to mix and match them to figure out which one works better for me on certain areas. I have been taking hair vitamins for a few months now that have helped my brows to fill in some. However I still love owning this product since it helps to give me a more professional makeup look since the color of the brow product blends seamlessly with my natural brow color.

I did substitute the tweezers in this set for a pair of high quality ones that I already own. I also purchased a better application sponge. The ones in

the kit are okay, but I believe the substitutions give me a better results. Another downside is that this kit does not contain any wax to keep the brow hairs in place so you might have to purchase some separately.

There are not too many things about this product that I do not like. It is inexpensive and suitable for women of all ages. It comes in a good variety of shades which makes it easy for women to find the color that is perfect for them. Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. I definitely plan on repurchasing it again and possibly giving it as a gift to some of my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130041574050130/k2311a0430/4.30.12