Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • So after just a few short weeks I noticed a huge difference with my hair
  • You hair will definitely feel lighter and healthier after a few uses
  • Overall, I highly recommend Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo

• by Kelly Torres

I’ve been searching high and low for a good volume shampoo and I’ve tried both expensive salon brands and cheaper end brands and I came across Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo and decided to give a try. I figure what have I got to loose nothing else works. So after just a few short weeks I noticed a huge difference with my hair.

Its much lighter and fluffier and has much more volume

then before, which I never thought was possible considering how thin and flat my hair always is. Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo is Rich in collagen and folic acid complex.

This shampoo makes your hair look thick and shiny without residue or build up and also adds volume to limp flat hair. It also gives you nourishment for all hair types, which is good cause I got baby fine ...

• hair and I need all the help I can get.

Suave contains wheat proteins and Panthenol which is what adds volume to your hair every time you wash it. You hair will definitely feel lighter and healthier after a few uses.

That makes it well worth the money. Its Suave so you know its not that expensive (around 2.

75 for a 32 oz bottle), which makes it more appealing. It

smells great and feels good on your scalp.

Overall, I highly recommend Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo. You can get it in just about any store that sell shampoo and at a reasonable price you can’t go wrong.

Don’t waste your time with the expensive salon shampoos. Suave is all you need.

This is coming from someone who thought all hope for volume was gone.

Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130041574030130/k2311a0430/4.30.12