Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
2.5
  • I bought the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Kit
  • I do not have a problem with mold and mildew, so I do not know if it works better in critical case situations
  • I thought that any product from Scrubbing Bubbles would live up to my expectations because I use their toilet cleaner and other bath tub cleaners with no issues at all

• by Chocolatiada
      I bought the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Kit. The kit includes dispenser, 2 bottles of cleaning solution and 4 AA batteries. These are the product claims in advertisements and on television.

- 360′ Power Scrubber covers all 4 walls - Cleans soap scum, removes mold and mildew It seems like a great idea to me. This was no fuss cleaning.

I press a button, walk away, and my bath tub is

cleaned. I suppose that it is a good product for those who do not look too closely at the cleanliness of their bathroom.

To me, it did not do a very good job. To make sure that I was giving the product a fair chance, I totally clean my bath tub before using the product.

I scrubbed the bathtub walls down. I used soft scrub with bleach to make sure everything was ...

• squeaky clean.

Then I began with the daily routine of starting the cleaning cycle after my shower. There were areas in the bathtub that were not clean after 2 weeks of use.

I could see that the soap scum had accumulated. I do not have a problem with mold and mildew, so I do not know if it works better in critical case situations.

I was not impressed with this product. I

only paid $15 because it was on sale and I had a $5 off coupon.

I was glad that I did not pay full price. I would have been even more disappointed.

I thought that any product from Scrubbing Bubbles would live up to my expectations because I use their toilet cleaner and other bath tub cleaners with no issues at all. I was better off using my soft scrub with bleach and a little elbow action.

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
    K. Stankiewicz says :

This item is junk. I have purchased two of them in two monthes. They stop running after a few weeks. the motor give out. I have contacted S.C. Johnson and Hamilton Beach Proctor-Silex Inc., Neither of the comapnies have returned my calls in two weeks or even replace the item. It cost me 28.99 for each Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. An now they are on tv and the radio about their porduct and they stand behind them. BULLCHIT. Well I do like their other product and do not have a problem with them, But for the way they standed behind this item. NO WAY… So DO NOT BUY THE ITEM

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53405157400331/k2311a054/5.4.07