Cadbury 3 In 1 Hot Chocolate Drink  » Food  »
2.5
  • When I am traveling to western countries during winter season, a cup of warm chocolate is the best thermal blanket for me
  • I always enjoy this drink during winter because the sweetness brought by this chocolate drink can help me feel warm and there is nothing delicious than a sweet chocolate mix

• by ibizaspain

It has been my morning ritual to drink hot chocolate together with newly baked wheat bread. When I am traveling to western countries during winter season, a cup of warm chocolate is the best thermal blanket for me. This is one of the most important beverage I would have every time I eat or have a snack.

there is nothing delicious than a sweet chocolate mix. I have tried various brands and one of those is Cadbury.

This brand is staple for me if chocolate bars is concern. I have been eating it since I was 5 years old.

I was not really a major consumer for the chocolate drink mix of Cadbury until recently.

One of the things I am so keen about chocolate drinks is how concentrated the mixture is.

I want to taste ...

• and feel the chocolate flavor. It must be something where I can sense the richness of chocolate, dark and sweet.

It is different when you can have a hold of the real flavor because this really will help you get satisfied with your chocolate cravings. The flavor here is great but since it is a 3 in 1 mix, the chocolate flavor is overshadowed by milk.

I was able to hint chocolate in the mixture but it tastes

like Sustagen, not really a superb pure chocolate drink. Perhaps I was wrong in choosing a 3 in 1 mix.

The taste was all right. It was not that sweet and well proportioned in terms of sugar content, milk ingredients and the chocolate flavor.

It is very creamy but it has milky flavor too. I also like that each sachet comes in 30 grams—it gave me enough and more powdered chocolate to enjoy.

Overall, I enjoyed this chocolate drink.

Dipika says :

re : When I am traveling to western countries during winter season, a cup of warm chocolate is the best thermal blanket for me
    It energies me.. Even if i work 24 7 , one shot boosts me so much.. Thanks a lot for such thrilling experience. A child in me has reborn

Arlindo Lobo Goncalves says :

I find that Options Belgian Drinking Chocolate more to my taste. Don’t you find Cadburys drinking chocolate overly sweet?

theredquill says :

I find Cadbury’s Drinking Chocolate a little bit sweet for my liking. Though I know of a few friends who even add sugar to it. I guess it depends on whether one has a sweet tooth or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726041573920230/k2311a0426/4.26.12