Herbal Essences Long Term Relationships Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I purchased this shampoo it hopes to eliminate this problem and I have heard good things about Herbal Essences with all of their commercials and such but unfortunately, I ran into the same problem with this shampoo
  • So, I wouldnt recommend this shampoo to you if this were to be the only shampoo you would use

• by swim4evr09

I originally purchased a new shampoo because the old shampoo I was using made my hair greasy. I would take a shower one night, wake up the next morning and it would have a gross shean on it. (And yes, I did make sure to rinse out all the soap) . . . I purchased this shampoo it hopes to eliminate this problem and I have heard good things about Herbal Essences with all of their commercials and such but unfortunately, I ran into the same problem with this shampoo.

I took a test run of this shampoo and found it did the exact same thing. I would wash my hair at night, then the next morning it would be greasy. When I go to straighten it and put my straightening

products in it, that makes it look even worse. It is very frustrating. I am not sure if this is just my hair or the shampoo but the texture of this shampoo is more of conditioner than shampoo to me. It is thicker. I purchased a Herbal Essences conditioner as well, and physical apperance wise both of them pretty much look the same, just different colors. I am guessing they put a lot of moisture in their shampoo- which makes my hair really soft but greasy looking at the same time. The first ingredient on this shampoo is water. This shampoo costs around five dollars for a good sized bottle which is not bad if you actually use the product on a regular basis and are happy with it.

There are ...

• two upsides to this shampoo- the smell and if you use it on your skin- it makes it so soft! The smell to this is amazing. It smells like a mixed fruit smoothie and the smell is not overwhelming what so ever, it just smells really good and natural. It also has a hint of lavender smell in it. So the guys would love it. In fact, it smells so good, that sometimes, even though I do not use this shampoo for my whole wash, I mix it in with the much better shampoo I use now, but just a little dap, so my hair smells really good. If you use a tiny bit of this shampoo with another shampoo it makes your hair really soft, but not greasy. Also, I
        accidently used this shampoo for my body wash one time, I picked up the wrong bottle, but surprisingly when I got out of the shower my skin was as soft as a little baby. I usually have really dry elbows and even they were soft and smooth. It also left my body smelling great.

So, I wouldnt recommend this shampoo to you if this were to be the only shampoo you would use. I would recommend it for the smell if you wanted to mix it with another shampoo. Also, it would not hurt to just use this as a body wash, its soap and leaves you smelling fantastic. I give this shampoo a five out of ten, as it does not really work for its intended purpose, but it does for other things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123041573601130/k2311a0423/4.23.12