Endless Love Secret Garden EDT by Victoria’s Secret
  • This review will based entirely on my experience of using the EDT and I will share my honest thoughts on the product
  • I have tried many of the Secret Garden collection and I have to say I haven't been disappointed yet so I really had high hopes for Endless Love as it sounded fresh and fruity and basically a fun fragrance
  • I love the design of the bottle and have a small collection of these on my dressing table in my bedroom and I have to say they are really beautiful just to look at never mind about the actual scent
  • On first applying this EDT to my skin I found it to be quite strong but not overpoweringly so and there was something very fresh and natural about it
  • I would highly recommend this and am enjoying adding to my Secret Garden Collection at every opportunity

• by Tick Tock

I first became aware of Victoria’s Secret Garden Collection a while ago through my place of work. I work in a perfume store and although I had heard of the brand Victoria’s Secret as I owned underwear from there I had never tried any of the fragrances. A customer in the store where I work asked if we could order in a specific perfume from the Garden Collection and my boss decided to stock a few different varieties as we had more and more customers enquiring. Hence my love affair with the collection began, and I haven’t looked back since.

What I adore about the Garden Collection is the bottles - they are simply stunning and a visual feast on the eyes. All of the collection are in the same shaped bottles which start out with a larger neck before tapering inwards towards the base. It is not the shape that catches the eye however but the simply mesmerising

colours and patterns of the designs with each different fragrance having it’s own colouring and patterning. This particular fragrance that I am discussing is ‘Endless Love’ and is a stunning sky blue with delicate purple flowers on the flacon which is both simple yet intricately designed at the same time.

Endless Love is available in a 100 ml EDT, a body mist and various other body care collections but as I only own the EDT I cannot comment separately on the other products as I simply haven’t tested them. This review will based entirely on my experience of using the EDT and I will share my honest thoughts on the product.

Endless Love is a fruity affair and the composition is made up from the following notes: *Apple blossom *Pomegranate *Ylang ylang *Peach

So is this a hit or miss with me..?

I have tried many of the Secret Garden collection and I have to say I haven’t been disappointed yet so I really ...

• had high hopes for Endless Love as it sounded fresh and fruity and basically a fun fragrance. I love the design of the bottle and have a small collection of these on my dressing table in my bedroom and I have to say they are really beautiful just to look at never mind about the actual scent.

On first applying this EDT to my skin I found it to be quite strong but not overpoweringly so and there was something very fresh and natural about it. So many times in the past have I tried perfumes that have just been so artificial they have left me feeling slightly sick with a headache but this is certainly not one of those.

The first notes to make themselves known were definitely the apple blossom and the pomegranate which are instantly recognizable and smell so deliciously real they make my mouth water. The peach is far more subtle and adds a slight warmth

to the fragrance whilst the ylang ylang adds a deeper base for this to lie on and making it a headier scent.

I simply adore this as you may have guessed and wear this along with my others in the collection on a regular basis. I wouldn’t go as far to say this is my favourite, but it is certainly on a par with the rest of the Garden Collection as they are all consistently fresh and individual to wear. I wouldn’t say this is ideal as an evening fragrance as it’s fresh and fruity qualities make it perfect for the day time and particularly in warmer weather which it seems to compliment more.

The design of the bottle would suggest it is aimed more at the twenty/thirty market for women but I would say it is ideal for any age as it’s such a fun and versatile fragrance it can be worn by anyone.

I would highly recommend this and am enjoying adding to my Secret Garden Collection at every opportunity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623041573431130/k2311a0423/4.23.12