Smashbox primer
  • I recieved a sample size of this from a catalogue, I thought Id try it just to see what this primer was

• by pinkcrayon
      I recieved a sample size of this from a catalogue, I thought Id try it just to see what this primer was. Well I

fell in love imedatialy. This stuff was awesome. It not only filled my lines and pores but it left my skin feeling so soft. I am not usaully one that has to or does wear alot of makeup But I have now become hooked This is now one of ...

Dorina Nazif says :

re : I recieved a sample size of this from a catalogue, I thought Id try it just to see what this primer was
Smashbox primer is one of the best ones in the market. My skin is very sensitive and other brands would make my skin red and irritated, sometimes with red bumps. Finally I tried the Smashbox primer as a sample first and I loved it. It is very smooth and light in your skin. The foundation will look very natural and smooth. It doesn t irritate your skin nor clog your pores. It doesn t make you break out. It is very light on your skin. You will not feel it. I have 5 years using it and I don t have any complaints about it. It s amazing and I strongly recommend you to try it.

Deanna Murphy says :

I believe Smashbox Primer is awesome to put on before ur foundation.. My foundation went on so much easier.. the primer filled in the wrinkles and fine lines on my face so foundation was flawless.. I received sample out of Vogue magazine..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31405157340331/k2311a054/5.4.07