Maderma Advanced Scar Treatment Gel
  • Unfortunately I was in my late teens when someone saw my scarred legs and made the connection between my picking and scratching and my scars
  • I had quite good luck with newer scars and even with some of my older ones for a time but the results for the older ones take too long and the tube does not last but for a month or two at the best and at about twenty dollars ($20.00 US) for a new tube it is expensive to use
  • I saw the new brand of Maderma scar treatment at Wal-Mart and read that it only required application once daily so I decided to get it
  • It has been my experience that this product actually absorbs into the skin a little quicker than its predecessor and I am quite happy with it
  • So far I would recommend this product for newer scars that are still light

• by victoria

As a child I had a terrible habit of scratching and picking at insect bites until they became scars. Unfortunately I was in my late teens when someone saw my scarred legs and made the connection between my picking and scratching and my scars. While I do not do that now (I haven’t since that day) I unfortunately still bear the scars of an ignorant child. I am familiar with and have used the regular Maderma scar cream for quite some time with decent results. However, as I have gotten older I have become less and less faithful about applying it the three times daily as I just do not have the time. It was just too time consuming for me, although I

can see doing it for a few new light scars; using the product for thirty or forty old scars was just too time consuming. You see new lighter scars can disappear in as little as six to eight weeks while older darker and raised scars take six months to year before you see any results. I had quite good luck with newer scars and even with some of my older ones for a time but the results for the older ones take too long and the tube does not last but for a month or two at the best and at about twenty dollars ($20.00 US) for a new tube it is expensive to use.

I saw the new brand of Maderma scar ...

• treatment at Wal-Mart and read that it only required application once daily so I decided to get it. New Maderma advanced is the same price as it predecessor at about twenty dollars ($20.00 US) and it is about the same size. The required application time is the only thing that is different and so I got it. I have been using this product for about three months or so and so far have had wonderful results. Quite a few of my scars are considerably lighter especially the ones on my feet as the skin is thinner and they do not get exposed to sunlight quite as much.

The product has a pleasantly clean smell that dissipates quickly and does not leave a greasy

feeling at all. It has been my experience that this product actually absorbs into the skin a little quicker than its predecessor and I am quite happy with it. I hope that the product works well on the scars that are older have risen above the skin and very dark as it would be so nice to be able to wear shorts without feel self-conscious.

So far I would recommend this product for newer scars that are still light. I hope that this product works well for scars that are older as well. I am very happy with this product and would only be happier if the price were not quite as high. I give this product a ten for what I have experienced thus far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618041573240330/k2311a0418/4.18.12