Pro Clinical Hydroxycut  » Health  »
1.0
  • I read some unpleasant and downright scary things about Hydoxycut in general and the Pro Clinical formula in particular in reviews, but I decided to forge ahead but to ease into it
  • I did not experience any of the bad side effects described by others, such as dizziness, racing heart, et cetera, that sound to me like the same effects of drinking too much coffee
  • Unfortunately, after having finished an entire bottle, I have not lost any weight
  • I would not recommend this product to any one

• by sharms

I am a 27 year old female, 5′ 8 1/2″, about 155 pounds. I am not overweight but I have gained about 30 pounds over the past 6 years or so, and I want to lose 10 or 15 of those pounds, and I especially want, at the very least, to halt the gradual weight gain process that seems to be going on as I approach 30.

I read some unpleasant and downright scary things about Hydoxycut in general and the Pro Clinical formula in particular in reviews, but I decided to forge ahead but to ease into it.

I did not experience any of the bad

side effects described by others, such as dizziness, racing heart, et cetera, that sound to me like the same effects of drinking too much coffee.

But my body is very, very tolerant of stimulants, so I didn’t expect to have those side effects.

I started off easing into it by taking 1 pill twice a day, then I began following the instructions which say to take 1 pill three times a day for several days, then three pills three times a day.

That’s a lot of pills! The only side effect I experienced was some insomnia if I disregarded the instructions and took my last ...

• dose later at night, so that can only be expected.

I did notice that keeping well-hydrated while using this product seemed to be more important in maintaining my general feeling of well-being, but I can’t describe it any more specifically than as a sort of intangible sense that drinking more water than usual was important.

Unfortunately, after having finished an entire bottle, I have not lost any weight.

I was moderating my diet and getting a moderate amount of exercise, and this product did not supplement or aid my weight loss efforts in any appreciable way.

My appetite was not decreased, as the product

promises, and it did not give me extra energy to help me exercise, as is also promised.

I can’t say whether or not it increased my metabolism because I don’t know how one can measure or feel that, but since I didn’t lose any extra weight, I assume it didn’t because if it had I should have lost at least a few pounds.

So, I did not have any of the bad to VERY bad side effects reported by others using this product, but I did not see any of the results promised by Hydroxycut either.

I would not recommend this product to any one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417041573150230/k2311a0417/4.17.12