Purefoods Beef Hotdogs  » Food  »
2.0
  • I remember when I was young when I really love to have hotdogs for breakfast, for morning snacks and even for midnight snacks
  • I love eating it because it gives you that comfort and unparalleled satisfaction of eating meat and packaged differently in somewhat accessible fast food
  • But whatever is the reason, hotdogs up to this day remains one of the best partner for breakfast
  • It is part of your enjoyable experience to experience soft and tender hotdog when you eat
  • There is nothing delicious with this variety

• by ibizaspain

Hotdogs have been a staple food for breakfast for so long now. I remember when I was young when I really love to have hotdogs for breakfast, for morning snacks and even for midnight snacks. I love eating it because it gives you that comfort and unparalleled satisfaction of eating meat and packaged differently in somewhat accessible fast food. But whatever is the

reason, hotdogs up to this day remains one of the best partner for breakfast. I tried recently, Purefoods Beef Hotdogs. I was not really surprised how companies have manufactured different varieties. Some even used tuna as a pork substitute in making hotdogs. I was really after how will this taste and it was bad for me.

I always go for the tenderness of a hotdog as one of my requirements. It is part of your enjoyable experience to experience soft and tender hotdog when you eat. I do not want it too soft and I do not like it when it lacks the tenderness it is expected of. A good brand of hotdog must be tender, when you bite it, the product should not shrink but ...

• Purefoods Beef Hotdogs
      rather it is only floppy. I also dislike when it shrinks after you cook it because it only manifest that it lacks content. This product did not shrink after it was cooked even when I used palm oil in frying it. However, my dismay was on the tenderness. The inner part was rotten. I did not appreciate the quality of the meat here.
      It was like you were not eating hotdogs.

Another thing, beef as a source of hotdogs pale in comparison with pork in terms of flavor. There is nothing delicious with this variety. I did not experience that saltiness that you expect, the juiciness of pork and the tastiness of your classic hotdog. Beef should exclusively be used for something else and not for hotdogs.

Longjohn Excell says :

re : There is nothing delicious with this variety
Hotdogs are also meat and most people I know(myself included) loved them…they are really tasty and quite filling too and serve as healthier choice of snacks…way better than those sugar/calorie ladened snacks out there

Maria says :

Although hotdogs may not be that nutritious, they are certainly popular among the kids. My children couldn’t seem to get enough of hotdogs, and I cannot really blame them because as a child, I was a hotdog fan, too. I remember when I was about 6 years old when rumors circulated about the “true” meat content of hotdogs. My father used to tease me about it, but I did not care. As far as I was concerned, hotdogs are delicious and that’s all that ever mattered.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713041572960330/k2311a0413/4.13.12