Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • After about one week and half, I made up my mind and I decided to use it
  • The first thing that I noticed was the smell
  • I would wake up with a glowing, clearer and matte-looking skin and I found myself getting hooked to this serum
  • This product is expensive but the result that you get is surely worth the cost
  • I do recommend this product to anyone who has some wrinkles, a younger person who would like to prevent her skin from getting wrinkled in future or someone who is looking forward to get rid of wrinkles

• by kash234

I was lucky to be given a small sample of this product by a sales lady in an Estee Lauder counter in Rustan’s Department store. I am always afraid to try products that contain serum and as far as I can recall, I have never bought any beauty product that had serum as part of its ingredients. This was in fact my first time to have a beauty product that contained serum. At first, I was hesitant to even try it on my face. I did not use the sample immediately and I kept it for a week or so, still thinking about whether I was going to use it or not. After about one week and half, I made up my mind and I decided to use it.

When I applied

it for the first time, I was a little worried because I did not know whether my skin would react to this product but despite all this, I was willing to go ahead and give it a trial. The first thing that I noticed was the smell; it has a light and a relaxing scent which is not irritating at all. The serum is absorbed easily and feels very light on the skin and there is no unusual feeling that I felt. The following day I was still worried because I was thinking that I would wake up with some bumps or some sort of reaction but fortunately, when I looked myself through a mirror, there is nothing unusual that I noticed.

I did not notice any changes in the first ...

• two days and I only started noticing some changes after five days. Three days later, the small sample that I was given was running out of stock. Naturally, I do not have noticeable wrinkles on my face or under my eye areas but after using this serum, I was able to notice a few changes; my skin looked firmer, smoother and clearer. I would wake up with a glowing, clearer and matte-looking skin and I found myself getting hooked to this serum. It is been like one more week since the sample run out of stock but I am willing to stretch myself further and buy at least one more bottle. When I checked the serum in the Estee Lauder counter, it is going for Php 4,800 (approximately
        $112). This product is expensive but the result that you get is surely worth the cost. My face improved within one week and I cannot imagine how I would look if I use it for a longer time. I am still trying to weigh things out and decide whether I will go for it or just buy my usual cheaper Nivea Q10 night cream but as for now, I cannot seem to escape the temptation of buying it.

I do recommend this product to anyone who has some wrinkles, a younger person who would like to prevent her skin from getting wrinkled in future or someone who is looking forward to get rid of wrinkles. If you have a very sensitive skin, use a small amount to test it before applying it on your face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113041572850330/k2311a0413/4.13.12