KoreaBigEyes.com  » Web sites  »
  • I bought lenses in blue, violet, green, and pink
  • But problem with lens color is not the fault of KoreaBigEyes, however
  • Overall, my experience with them was excellent, and I can recommend them highly

• by Claire Brando

KoreaBigEyes.com specializes in selling “circle lenses”, which are contact lenses that are large in diameter and make your eyes look very big, like Nicki Minaj’s eyes in her new video. I have purchased six pairs of lenses from the site, which is located in South Korea.

KoreaBigEyes has a large selection of circle lenses, all of which are approved by the Korean Food and Drug Administration, so they are safe and regulated. There are

a variety of colors and styles to choose from. The only thing that I would prefer be different is that there be a wider selection of prescription lenses to choose from. The majority of the lenses seem to be “plano” lenses, which are non-prescription, and because my eyes are -5.00, this narrows my choice of lenses considerably.

I bought lenses in blue, violet, green, and pink. The blue and green lenses I selected changed ...

• my eye color very well. My eyes are naturally hazel, and the blue and green lenses were both very vivid and noticeable on my eyes. The violet and pink colors were more difficult to achieve, however. Violet did not really show up at all, turning instead to a sort of purplish brown color. The pink lenses I purchased, Super Nudy, make my eyes appear larger, but also make them appear to be a
        light brown color, which isn’t altogether bad, but not what I had in mind when I bought the pink lenses.

But problem with lens color is not the fault of KoreaBigEyes, however. When it comes to service, this company does very well. They have affordable prices, quality products, and ship in a timely manner. They are a trustworthy company and web site. Overall, my experience with them was excellent, and I can recommend them highly.

dimple says :

it should be used with doctor and not for long, these lenses because bigger than the eye they hurt the surface

quick note by anonymous :

I have never received my order, this shop is a scam from Asia

claire replies :

that sucks, i always got my orders, i wonder what is up, when did you order, sometimes it takes about four weeks if you just get standard mail, did you email them at all? if you used Paypal maybe they can help with Buyer Protection to get your money back. Good luck, I’m sorry that happened to you. That’s so beat.

Azriel says :

Do they only accept orders online? We are scheduled to go visit Korea, so I think they are cute to try out. I always have a chinky eyes so this would be fun to play with my eyes if these did work for you.

James Roberts says :

If you are visiting Korea there are a multitude of circle lens brands and what feels like hundreds of dedicated lens shops dotted around Seoul. Lens Story and O-Lens are a couple of the biggest chain stores and I doubt you will have much trouble spotting one as you walk around. They will often give you a free prescription check up as well or so I’ve been told by friends.

I have never seen a KoreaBigEyes store in Seoul. As far as I am aware they are an online only store.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 209041572330130/k2311a049/4.9.12