PandaWill Chinesse Online Store
  • I decided to give it a try and I bought a few things to see if it was legit or not by myself
  • The first is that they have free shipping on every item of the store, even those that cost just 1.99 dollars
  • I bought a 100 dollars tablet and they labeled it as being just 40 dollars
  • The only thing I don't like about PandaWill is that the delivery time for the free shipping is very long
  • Besides that I don't think there's anything I don't like about PandaWill

• by protoboardmx

PandaWill.com is a Chinese online store where you can buy mostly electronic gadgets (cellphones, laptop computers, android tablets, computer peripherals, electronic toys) among other things. I knew about the site because I was looking for a tablet and it came up on the first places of a Google search. At first I wasn’t sure if it was legit or a scam and I didn’t find many reliable opinions about it. I decided to give it a try and I bought a few things to see if it was legit or not by myself. Since

then I have bought from them a few more times and I can tell it is a good store and that it has good prices.

There are a few things I really like about this store. The first is that they have free shipping on every item of the store, even those that cost just 1.99 dollars. The shipping is by airmail and it may take a while for the order to arrive (I have waited over a month a couple of times) but still it’s free. Second, all orders above 50 dollars have free ...

• registered shipping, it still is by airmail but now they give you a tracking number. That is nice because it is possible to know where on the world is your stuff. Third, they have many season discounts and promotions. On the Chinese new year they gave away many discount coupons. Fourth, on every shipment they have always marked the items at a lower price so I have never paid anything at customs. I bought a 100 dollars tablet and they labeled it as being just 40 dollars. That is a nice thing. And last
        but not least, every dollar spent gives you one point. Each point equals to one cent. It isn’t much but it is something and you can use that money to buy more things.

The only thing I don’t like about PandaWill is that the delivery time for the free shipping is very long. But I have never lost any order, I just had to wait a little too much a couple of times. Besides that I don’t think there’s anything I don’t like about PandaWill.com. It is a legit site and I will continue shopping with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 209041572111230/k2311a049/4.9.12