Cream Cheese Sauce recipe  » Recipes  »

• by jackie
      I planned on cooking pork chops for dinner the other week, and couldn’t decide what to marinate it with. So I looked online for some marinades and instead found a recipe for a cream cheese sauce. I experimented with it a

bit, and ended up with this: Ingredients: - cup butter - about two tablespoons all purpose flour - quickmelt cheese (if you want it cheesier, put in about 150 g, but I used 100g) -2 cups milk (fresh milk would ...

• be best, but I had to settle with skim milk) - salt & pepper to taste Procedure: - over low heat, melt the butter and add in the - gradually add in the milk, stirring constantly - when the milk is heated enough, add
        in the cheese - when the cheese has melted, season the sauce with some salt & pepper I�ve tried using this sauce with breaded pork chops, friend chicken, grilled chops, fish fillet and pot roast. It�s a hit with my family. If you want it healthier, use unsalted butter, low fat milk and cheese.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49405157180331/k2311a054/5.4.07