Avon Senses Serenity Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is always either lighter or Fruity scents that I go for normally but if something is new and on offer then I think why not to try it
  • When I read what scent this was in the Avon book I thought it may be a bit too heavy for me
  • This 250ml bottle only cost me £1 as it was on offer so I thought it was worth a try
  • Certainly not a favourite of mine but a Gel I could see myself using now and again

• by happyholidays70

There always seems to be new Shower Gels out in Avon and although a bottle can last me a little while as I use my Gel on a Shower Puff I do like to have a few Gels on the go at the same time and swap between them now and again. It is always either lighter or Fruity scents that I go for normally but if something is new and on offer then I think why not to try it.

The 1 disappointment with the Senses range is that the bottles don’t look all that fancy. The bottles look a bit

cheap and they are clear plastic bottles which are quite wide but also quite flat. The bottles have a flip top lid and are easy to use.

You can see the Gel through the plastic bottle and the colouring is a medium orange colour. I do like the picture on the front of the bottle as it is a Sunset picture. It made me think that this would be a warm kind of scent.

The Gel is quite thick and makes a good lather when applied to wet skin.

When I read what scent this was in the Avon book I thought it may ...

• be a bit too heavy for me. This has Musk, Sandalwood and Passionfruit in it. I can understand the Musk and Sandalwood being together as I have seen those 2 scents together in a few thing but Passionfruit?

This 250ml bottle only cost me £1 as it was on offer so I thought it was worth a try. You can also get this scent in a 500ml bottle for £3 but this is currently on offer for £1.50 and a 300ml Liquid Soap which is £1.25 just now but is usually £2.50. The normal price for the 250ml is £2.

This scent was

pretty nice. It smelt strong enough when I rubbed this in and even when this was rinsed off I could still smell this lightly on my skin. The Passionfruit is easy to smell in this and this goes well with the Musk. I can’t say that I can tell the Musk and Sandalwood apart as there is just a Musky kind of scent in this and this goes well with the Fruity scent.

A nice scent which I can see myself using now and again. Certainly not a favourite of mine but a Gel I could see myself using now and again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314041571730130/k2311a044/4.4.12