Fergie Outspoken Intense Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I knew that this would smell similar to the Original Perfume but I thought this may smell a bit lighter so I was happy to try this and also I got this on a special offer price when it launched which was good for me
  • I think this has a touch of an Oriental scent to it

• by happyholidays70

This Perfume came out before Christmas and is the 2nd Perfume in the range from the singer Fergie. I did like the original Perfume but it was a little stronger than the Perfumes that I normally use so it took me a while to use up the bottle as I chopped and changed my scent. I knew that this would smell similar to the Original Perfume but I thought this may smell a bit lighter so I was happy to try this and also I got this on a special offer price when it launched which was

good for me.

I got the full sized bottle of this for £9 which was cheaper than the £12 that it seemed to be selling at. This has just came out in a little 4ml bottle which is totally a mini version of the full sized bottle. It looks kinda cute and is an ideal size to be able to pop in your bag and carry about - at that size it would even fit into your pocket. This size does work out pretty expensive as it is normally £7 for the 4ml, but just now it ...

• is on offer for £5. Still expensive though.

This scent is quite a strong scent and but after spraying this it did settle down after about 20 minutes and once it dried it become a nice scent. It is still a nice strong scent but not quite as strong as it was when it was first sprayed.

It is hard to describe the scent of this. It is a rich heavy scent and seems to be a mixture of Musky scents and perhaps a nice Amber scent too. I can’t really smell any light scents through this, but there

does seem to be a slight airy scent in this which makes it a bit lighter than the Original Outspoken Perfume. I think this has a touch of an Oriental scent to it.

I can see myself using this now and again and I still have about 1/3 of this left as I change between other Perfumes all the time. It makes a nice night time Perfume and is recommended by myself.

You can buy Avon products from an Avon rep if you have 1 in your area, on the Avon website and sometimes you can find the products on e-bay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563041571690430/k2311a043/4.3.12