Avon Scentini Plum Twist Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Can't think how long it has been out but it was definitely a while before Christmas
  • I like to try new products and I use Perfume every day
  • This comes in a 30ml bottle and the normal price for this is £8 but I paid £4 which is a price that it often gets sold for - half price
  • I think that it looks like a Cocktail glass as it is thinner at the bottom of the bottle and gets wider
  • I couldn't smell this at all after a couple of hours and I know this isn't an expensive Perfume but I thought that it would last that bit longer

• by happyholidays70

This Perfume has been out for a few months now. Can’t think how long it has been out but it was definitely a while before Christmas. This came out in 3 different scent and I have tried them all. I like to try new products and I use Perfume every day. I like when Perfumes come out as they usually launch on a special offer price. This

comes in a 30ml bottle and the normal price for this is £8 but I paid £4 which is a price that it often gets sold for - half price. Avon is pretty good for special offers.

There is a few different ways that you can get Avon. If you have an Avon rep you can order from them or just order online.

I like the look of the bottle of this Perfume. I think that it looks like a Cocktail glass as it is thinner at the bottom of the bottle and gets wider. It is quite a flat bottle too and this is nice and colourful.

The liquid is in 2 levels and you can see the 2 liquids sitting seperate. To use this you shake the bottle which mixes the liquids and mixes the ...

• Avon Scentini Plum Twist Perfume
      scent. The 2 Liquids seperate again quickly enough.

The scent of this is nice. This is my favourite scent in the range. The notes in here are Plum and Rose as well and although the Plum scent is the main scent in here which I would expect from the name of this you can smell the slight floral scent as well and there is a sparkling scent mixed

through too.

I was disappointed in the fact that this scent didn’t last all that long. I couldn’t smell this at all after a couple of hours and I know this isn’t an expensive Perfume but I thought that it would last that bit longer.

A really nice light Fruity scent which is a great summer scent but I think that it would be better if this lasted longer.

Avon Scentini Plum Twist Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563041571680430/k2311a043/4.3.12