Anthony Logistics Deep Pore Cleansing Clay
  • I had struggle solving this problem, I tried gel-based products and have used frequently toners to ease the production of sebum on the surface
  • This product is fragrance-free which is amazing
  • This product easily dries up and you will experience that cementing feeling in your face
  • I dislike those kind of mask where it feels like it sucks everything out of your face
  • Overall, the product is one of the best face mask I have ever tried

• by ibizaspain

I have disregarded the remedy for oily skin which is to use a face mask. My main purpose before why I use face mask is to provide deep cleansing on my face. This is one of the benefits that a face mask can give us. However, it can also provide remedy to oily skin. This is one of the most challenging aspect for people like me. My skin is oily and even if I do not use face moisturizers, there is that shiny spot that remains in my T zone. There are some skin types where your sebaceous gland secretes more oil than you expect and this is my skin type. I had struggle solving this problem, I tried gel-based products and have used frequently toners to ease the production of sebum on the surface. However, the problem somehow persists. I used this pore cleansing clay from Anthony Logistics because it was marketed as something that would help degrease your face from oil.

The product

looked peculiar because it is colored light pink. It really feels like those clay that are molded to create pots for the plants. This product is fragrance-free which is amazing. It did not provide any unwanted smell. In my long years of using face and body masks, I have never encountered any face mask products which has a very strong smell. Even St. Ives which has been the most common brand and has a slight smell, it is still something tolerable. It is appropriate that face masks should not have that synthetic smell because it can really be disturbing during application and during the time when you leave it in your face to dry up.

This product is unique and sometimes causes alarm when you are waiting for it to dry up in your face. This product easily dries up and you will experience that cementing feeling in your face. But it is not too much to the point where you can feel that sensation ...

• where your face is somehow immobilized. I dislike those kind of mask where it feels like it sucks everything out of your face. The temperature where I was when I put it in my face also contributed to the immediate hardening of the mask. I was in a very cold room thus it dried fast. The formula is good for me despite this kind of experience. It was easy to rinse and it was not so unpleasant to use.

This product has amazing results. After I applied this to my face, it tightened my pores and refined my skin’s texture. It was really noticeable to many of my friends and they have asked me what did I do. Prior to me using this, my face was so haggard because of prolong under-the-sun activity. I also was tired because of stress due to lack of sleep. My pores was dilated and it was obvious plus the oiliness that has been my perennial problem. Right after a

week of using this ( I used this twice a week ), my skin’s pores was smaller and I noticed less oil in my face. These changes made a lot of improvement on my face. It made me look young and refined. I also noticed that this can really absorb excess oil in your skin. Right after using this, my skin has been totally oil-free, it was like it this product scraped all the sebum in my face. I would also commend this product for its thorough cleaning effect. It took impurities out of my skin and it really help eliminate and prevent blemishes. I like the contents of this product because it is all natural; apricot kernel oil for softening and calendula for toning and antioxidants vitamins E, C and A.

Overall, the product is one of the best face mask I have ever tried. It has this effective trap for too much sebum in your skin while it really cleans your face as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312041571440130/k2311a042/4.2.12