Safi Blood Purifier  » Health  »
  • The fact that I had always hated taking antibiotic and painkillers coupled with the fact that I had seen my mother taking this syrup over quite a few years, made me just decide to take in this syrup to help solve my problem
  • Drinking this syrup for the first time indeed proves to be a horrible experience
  • In fact after drinking this syrup, I decided not to have it any more in the future

• by rm002

For quite a few days I has been experiencing boils in various parts of my body. What was really devastating about the appearance of these boils was the fact that apart from being very painful, they seem to be continuously resurfacing on my skin as soon as the previous one showed signs of healing. This condition was making my life miserable and made me feel quite dejected and unhappy.

This is when my mother suggested that I start taking Safi blood purifier. This liquid which was basically herbal syrup for purifying blood contained all natural and herbal ingredients which were formulated

to cure ailments caused due to blood impurity. The fact that I had always hated taking antibiotic and painkillers coupled with the fact that I had seen my mother taking this syrup over quite a few years, made me just decide to take in this syrup to help solve my problem.

Drinking this syrup for the first time indeed proves to be a horrible experience. As soon as I happen to gulp a teaspoon of this syrup, y-e-e-k, this syrup felt so bitter and pungent that I nearly clinched my wrist and closed my eyes tight for a few seconds.

• The taste of this syrup was just awful. In fact after drinking this syrup, I decided not to have it any more in the future. But after my mother persuaded me into drinking just this one bottle, I decided to just give in.

The experience of drinking this syrup was so horrible, that thought of it also just put me off. But I must admit that after having finished the bottle in a few days, I did experienced a lot of positive results. What was really nice about this product was the fact that apart from preventing new boils from

forming again and healing the present ones quickly; drinking this syrup indeed brought a natural glow to my skin. The acne on my forehead area seems to have just disappeared, thereby making my skin looking just clean and clear.

Safi blood purifier indeed did deliver quite positive results. Although the packing of the bottle and that color of the syrup looked rather uninviting and unattractive, taking this syrup was worth all the trouble. A completely safe and natural aid, taking this syrup also helps a great deal in curing constipation, indigestion, skin rashes and blemishes in a rather effective and successful manner.

Safi Blood Purifier
    feni rathod says :

I had safi a long time ago and all I remember is its taste, I have almost completed three bottles worth 150 INR FOR 500ML, Safi is basically made up of various ingredients which help in the purification of blood. As a result of that, there is the obvious decrease in the appearance of pimples other skin issues.
    I suffered from acne problem for 4 months, maybe it was due to food indigestion but safi really helped me. I got fewer breakouts and also got rid of back acne. If it is due to any other factor like hormonal imbalance then it might not be effective too much. And safi does clean your stomach which helps in prevention of acne. At least you can try for 1 month The continuos consumption of Safi has given some amazing results. But the extent of those results varies from person to person. All the impurities whether they are internal or external like pollution, allergies leads to numerous skin troubles. Skin problems occur because of the cumulative effect of various factors like genes, eating habits, pollution, allergies, stress even sleep deprivation So, yes Safi can surely help in boosting the positive effect on the skin along with our other efforts. But it can’t be treated as an only sure shot thing to solve the`pimples’ `acne’ issues.
    I suggest you to try it first. Buy a small bottle and use it for a month or two. If you feel the difference then continue.
    I usually put a shot of almond oil in a little glass then put the Safi in it and drink it, taking lemon after to cleanse my palate.
    overall safi works wonder for me, and if you want glowy clean skin to try it once.

Saba Haider says :

re : The fact that I had always hated taking antibiotic and painkillers coupled with the fact that I had seen my mother taking this syrup over quite a few years, made me just decide to take in this syrup to help solve my problem
    Yes, Safi is really good product that purifies your blood through natural ingredients..

Isabell Patterson says :

Totally agree, I’ve taken Safi before and I felt a lot more clear and well-purified after taking it. The natural ingredients seriously do wonders in purifying your entire body, very effective

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342041571420130/k2311a042/4.2.12