Nature’s Bounty Chewable Vitamin C Tablets with Rosehip
  • I love fruit but because of the cost of it I don’t eat much of it
  • However, lately I have noticed that my skin has taken on a very yellowish hue and my nails are growing with ridges in them
  • I did not have any noticeable side effects from taking this supplement other than after about a week I noticed that my energy levels were a lot higher and I found it easier to get up in the morning
  • I have also noticed that I don’t seem to have allergies nearly as bad
  • I highly recommend this product and I think it would be a great addition to anyone’s health regimen

• by victoria

I love fruit but because of the cost of it I don’t eat much of it. However, lately I have noticed that my skin has taken on a very yellowish hue and my nails are growing with ridges in them. My doctor said that I am vitamin C deficient and recommended I take a supplement with vitamin C in it. I went to Wal-Mart and I purchased Nature’s Bounty Chewable Vitamin C tablets with Rosehip. I only paid about five

dollars for bottle of 300 tablets. The recommended dose is one tablets or about 500mg per day but I take two a day one at breakfast and one at bedtime. They taste pretty good sort of like a fruitier version of Nestlé’s sweet tarts.

I did not have any noticeable side effects from taking this supplement other than after about a week I noticed that my energy levels were a lot higher and I found it easier to get up ...

• in the morning. I have been taking the product for about three months now and I am very happy with the results. My skin, hair and nails have shown a vast difference since I have been on this product.

I have also noticed that I don’t seem to have allergies nearly as bad. My doctor said that the mixture of the vitamin c and the rosehip has been giving my immune system a necessary boost.

I feel and look a

lot healthier and a lot younger. I would definitely suggest this product for those who are looking for an immune system boost or just to help keep hair, nails and skin healthy. This product provided great results while also being cheaper than fruit. I am amazed at how much better I feel just because I added a little vitamin C supplement to my daily routine. I highly recommend this product and I think it would be a great addition to anyone’s health regimen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262041571280130/k2311a042/4.2.12