Advil Anti-Inflammatory Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • It does not completely get rid of the stiffness but I don’t want to because that’s how I know that I have gotten a good workout and what muscles groups I need to work more
  • I would recommend Advil only in small doses because of the experience that I have had with my stomach
  • Advil also has a children’s line of OTC medications so if your child is sick it is a product to consider

• by victoria

Advil has been around for years. I remember my parents and grandparents taking it and sometimes I do too, at least for certain things. Advil is an anti-inflammatory medicine that is commonly used to treat a variety of ailments from headaches to muscle pain and arthritis. It can be found at any gas station or supermarket but I usually buy mine at Wal-Mart. I small doses of Advil to treat muscle pain and fevers and that’s it. It does

work on things like mild headaches and menstrual cramps but I have migraines so if I want to use Advil I have to take a very large dose about (1000mg or 5 tablets) for me to get any relief but then the Advil really tears my stomach up. It’s the same thing with my menstrual cramps they are very strong and it takes about four Advil (800 mg) for the product to give me any real relief. I have discovered other products out there that work just as good.

That being said there is nothing else that I will take for my after work out muscle cramps. I take only a small dose of one tablet after a workout and one more before I go to bed. This small dose does a great job of keeping the cramps at bay. I have tried Aleve, Tylenol, generic ibuprofen and none of those products work as well as Advil does. It ...

• Advil Anti-Inflammatory Tablets
      does not completely get rid of the stiffness but I don’t want to because that’s how I know that I have gotten a good workout and what muscles groups I need to work more. Another things that Advil works great for is a fever. I have had to take a low of Advil when I had the flu because of a high fever. Advil does a great job of taking down the fever gradually and providing the body with
      the relief that it needs.

I would recommend Advil only in small doses because of the experience that I have had with my stomach. That may not happen to everyone though and the product is very trusted and does work great on some things. Advil also has a children’s line of OTC medications so if your child is sick it is a product to consider. Overall I give Advil a 10 in small doses but only a 5 in large doses.

Roselle says :

Advil liquid gels are also very effective for putting out a red and painful pimple. When the gel is used eternally and rubbed on the area for at least 5 minutes, the pimple will not only be back to skin color but it will also be not painful anymore. I hope this was helpful

Tracy says :

You can also make a paste out of aspirin and water. Use this on pimples, bug bites, and anything else that is itchy, red or painful. The anti-inflammatory agent takes down the redness and swelling.

Galega says :

It can give short term relief from inflammation cause by pimples. However, it should not be considered as a treatment for pimple outbreaks. Doing that can lead to long term skin problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262041571260130/k2311a042/4.2.12