Zyrtec OTC Allergy Tablets
  • I have mild to moderate allergies in the spring and summer and the sneezing and runny nose is just amazing
  • I have been taking Zyrtec for about a year now and for the most part I think that it has worked pretty well
  • I definitely recommend this product to those looking for a good over the counter allergy medicine
  • They do make children’s Zyrtec I believe so I would definitely encourage parents to consider using this product for your children too especially if they will be spending a lot of time outside

• by victoria

I have mild to moderate allergies in the spring and summer and the sneezing and runny nose is just amazing. The past few years the allergies have been worse and I ended up having Zyrtec recommended to me by a doctor. I usually take something like Wal-Mart’s generic anti-histamine but it just wasn’t doing the job. I purchased the over the counter brand and it was a little expensive at about twenty ($20.00 US) for a box of fifty (50) tablets.

I have been taking Zyrtec for about a year now and for the most part I think that it has worked pretty well. I take the pill every day of my allergy season and it seems to do a good job of keeping my symptoms to a minimum. That being said it does take about three to five days to fully work itself into the system so I usually start taking it the last week in February just so it has already ...

• built up in my system by March. The box claims that this product lasts 12 hours and it must because I don’t have a whole lot of problems if any at all. I may sneeze now and then but it is nothing like before. I am grateful that I can actually enjoy being outside during the spring and summer weather without having to worry about how it will affect me later.

I definitely recommend this product to those looking for a good

over the counter allergy medicine. I would of course ask your doctor first but I have had great luck with this product and intend to continue taking it. They do make children’s Zyrtec I believe so I would definitely encourage parents to consider using this product for your children too especially if they will be spending a lot of time outside. The product is a bit pricey but it’s cheaper than a prescription and it works a lot better than a generic brand does.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2630031571121231/k2311a0330/3.30.12