Laborador retrievers  » Pets  »
  • I believe that the most lovable trait of a dog is that he can alert you to the danger of an unknown stranger

• by petlover
      My favorite dogs are black laborador retrievers. I raised a black lab from a pup about a foot in length to a whopping fifty-five pounds! He was the most beautiful, handsome, and wonderful dog. His great smile was an instant success with everyone.

Lucky was my personal secretary at

the front door. He patrolled the front doorway for any guests, wanted or unwanted.

Unbelievably and remarkably, he would bark each time a person would be near the house, in the yard. Many occasions, I had no idea anyone was in my yard, and Lucky would bark a very loud announcement.

Most people know that a dog’s sense of hearing is very keen. The frequency range of a dog whistle is largely out of the range of human hearing.

I believe that the most lovable trait of a dog is that he can alert you to the danger of ...

• Laborador retrievers
      an unknown stranger. Most the *strangers* were just the man reading the meter.

My dog, Lucky, would always and never-fail to bark when a person was in the yard. My Laborador retriever was a chow mix.

The chow mix is distinguished with a black tongue, and tail that curls

hooked slightly upward. When Lucky decided to run from home we posted about 30 signs with his picture.

We loved the dog so much we posted a reward for his return. Dog owners pay generous rewards for returning their dogs.

Lucky was definitely rated a *10*.

Aamir shehzad says :

re : I believe that the most lovable trait of a dog is that he can alert you to the danger of an unknown stranger
Yeah this is a dog nature to alert you from danger

ADRI says :

THE MOST LOVABLE DOG ALWAYS VERY PLAYFULL AND IT IS THE BEST DOG TO HAVE AROUND LITTLE KIDS GROWING UP. VERY HELPFULL TO THE BLIND BUT MUSTHAVE HAD IT TRAINING.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29141115710530/k2311a1114/11.14.05