Lancome Teint Miracle Liquid Foundation in Bisque (1)N
  • When my skin lightened up during the winter, I found that my MAC foundations were either too light or too dark
  • Of course this means that the coverage is a bit lighter, so if you have a lot of problem areas, you'll probably want something heavier - or you'll need to use a really good concealer
  • This is definitely a day-time makeup because it has SPF 15 in it
  • And I love that it comes with a pump on it unlike my MAC foundation
  • Overall, this is one of the best makeups on the market which is why it is so expensive

• by Melanie Noell

At about $40, this is the most expensive foundation I’ve ever bought, but it is actually a really great foundation. When my skin lightened up during the winter, I found that my MAC foundations were either too light or too dark. This Lancome Teint Miracle foundation matched my skin perfectly.

I have never seen a foundation that truly disappears into my skin tone until the woman at Ulta showed me this one. I literally couldn’t tell where she put the foundation when I looked in the mirror. This particular color is a perfect match for my skin at it’s very lightest which is always a challenge thanks to my olive undertones; however, I’m pretty sure

most anyone could find a match to their skin because they have so many different colors. We went through 3 before finding the perfect one, and the other two were extremely close.

The foundation goes on relatively light - it’s one of the most comfortable liquid makeups I’ve ever used. Of course this means that the coverage is a bit lighter, so if you have a lot of problem areas, you’ll probably want something heavier - or you’ll need to use a really good concealer. You can layer the foundation a bit - when I have a bit of patchy coloration, I apply a second layer of foundation for a bit of extra coverage. The ...

• only problem is that after several hours, I’ve found that I can feel the makeup on my skin. It feels a bit greasy, which is weird because I have pretty dry skin. However, when I set the makeup with a powder, I don’t have that problem, even when I wear it for a long time.

This is definitely a day-time makeup because it has SPF 15 in it. It’s great for protecting your skin from sun exposure, but it does mean that when you wear it at night, you’ll get that ghostly paleness from the camera flash.

I really like the classic packaging, although it is a bit heavy. I’m always afraid when I take

it with me, I’m going to drop it and break the bottle. It can, however, withstand a beating, so you don’t need to worry about makeup leaking out. And I love that it comes with a pump on it unlike my MAC foundation.

Overall, this is one of the best makeups on the market which is why it is so expensive. Lots of color options and very lightweight, it’s a very wearable makeup. Although I will probably go back to my MAC foundation simply for price and animal-testing reasons (I have no idea if Lancome tests on animals - it’s not marked on the bottle,) I will definitely be back whenever my MAC makeup doesn’t match.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128031570710331/k2311a0328/3.28.12