Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 camera  » Cameras  »
  • I'm a big fan of this Lumix, it is one of the best cameras I've had
  • I like the fact that it is very small and lightweight so I can carry it around with me every where I go

• by protoboard

I own a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3. It is a small digital camera with nice features. It takes photos of up to 8.1 megapixels and the picture quality is superb. It has a lot of scene types to choose from so it can be used over a wide range of situations, to capture images at movement, with low light conditions, far in the distance

or very near, portrait, landscape pictures, you name it. The menu is very easy to navigate and the buttons to enter the menu and navigate through its options are located so it is very easy to use the camera with just one hand. The camera has a 2.5 inch screen with a very good quality and vivid colors.

I’m a big fan of this Lumix, it is one of the best cameras I’ve had. I’m not a pro and this camera isn’t suited for professional use, but it allows me capture some great moments with great quality. I also love its design, it is very sleek and elegant. The body isn’t made of steel, it is plain plastic but has some metal looks that make it awesome.

• Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 camera
      I like the fact that it is very small and lightweight so I can carry it around with me every where I go. The body, being plastic might feel fragile but I’m pretty sure I have dropped it a few times and it does not have a single scratch.

I have seen and used other Lumix models and they are all ok, they all

take great pictures but my DMC-FS3 is also very small and portable. Panasonic does know how to make good digital cameras, and this Lumix DMC-FS3 is a solid proof of that. It gives great picture quality, it is really easy to use (Panasonic did put some emphasis on ergonomics), it is easy to carry around and is very stylistic. Just a great camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4327031570540331/k2311a0327/3.27.12