ZTE Fury mobile phone  » Phones  »
  • It comes with a 1 GHz QUALCOMM processor, that is pretty basic in this product range, but another thing that I noticed was the small display of which I'm not a very big fan I have to say
  • It has some metal accents surrounding the case, and the side of the casing is interesting because it is a little angled
  • Out-of-the-box I found on the phone some pretty cool applications, books, documents to go, global time, plus all the typical google stuff you may know by now if you have used an android device
  • The One of the things that I like about the ZTE Fury is that it's mobile hotspot capable

• by alby

I have for reviewing the ZTE Fury from Sprint. It comes with a 1 GHz QUALCOMM processor, that is pretty basic in this product range, but another thing that I noticed was the small display of which I’m not a very big fan I have to say. The camera is a decent five megapixel one.

The first thing that I noticed about this phone is that it sells with about $20 with contract. So you may that the price is unbeatable. In the box along with the phone you will find a data cable and the

usual modular charger.

Even though this is a cheap phone I have to say that I appreciated its design that stands out just a little, but it stands out. It has some metal accents surrounding the case, and the side of the casing is interesting because it is a little angled. Don’t get me wrong the design will not blow your mind, but the effort they put in it is to be appreciated.

The phone comes with android 2.3, and when I powered it up I noticed that there isn’t any kind of customization whatsoever from the manufacturer, that being ZTE.

What I like is that it’s got Sprint ID. What is Sprint ID you may ask, well this is a feature where you can download different ID packs that will have included applications, wallpapers, and lots of fun to features that have to do with the theme of those applications.

Also the storage of the phone is to be appreciated at this price, you get four GB of built-in storage. Also it has a 2 GB memory card preinstalled and you can expand that up to 32 GB with your own card of ...

• ZTE Fury mobile phone
      course.

Out-of-the-box I found on the phone some pretty cool applications, books, documents to go, global time, plus all the typical google stuff you may know by now if you have used an android device.

As I mentioned in the first part of the review the display is kind of small, it measures only 3.5 inches. The resolution is 480×320. Again don’t that get me wrong, I said that it is small because I am used with larger displays, but other people may feel very comfortable with it.

I found that the processor for combined with the

512 MB of RAM do a pretty good job, there is no lagging or nasty stuff like that. Pinch to zoom works great in the browser even if the page is still loading. The

One of the things that I like about the ZTE Fury is that it’s mobile hotspot capable.

In conclusion for a very low amount of money you get to smart phone with a good processor, on a 3G device and some nice features, so we if you want to buy smart phone but aren’t looking to spend much money on it then you should take a look at the ZTE Fury.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3727031570530331/k2311a0327/3.27.12