DragonVale Game
  • I started with an empty floating island and I bought eggs using gems as the currency in this game

• by ibizaspain

DragonVale is one of my games in my iPad. After having virtual farms, virtual cities, virtual working places, virtual bake shoppes, here comes a virtual world which has unconventional species on it–dragons. The game is all about having your own floating island and it is the habitat where you nurture or raise your dragons. The game is similar with other virtual world games where you start with nothing but there is a walkthrough on how you can fill up your floating island. I started with an empty floating island and I bought eggs using gems as the currency in this game. The main objective here is to build up your own dragon park to attract visitors. You need to amass gems in order to purchase items to decorate your park. The dragon that you breed has its own habitat. Its habitat is based on the what

kind of dragon is it. There are some dragons that dwells on fire and there are some which is exclusive for cold environment. Different varieties of dragons are available as you level up.

I appreciate the walkthrough process of this game because it was simple and helpful. It did not take me long enough to

I have to give props for the gameplay because of giving the player the opportunity to breed unconventional species. It has some feel of fantasy to it which makes a game more enjoyable for me. If you have to carefully observe the game, it is not something new–the concept of virtual farm where you breed and feed some living creatures, collect the eggs to help them multiply, feed them when they need food and collect your own currency to use it for level up–these are the very concepts we see from ...

• other games. You can find these routines in DragonVale but it has more than simply breeding. The goal is what sets it apart. Your objective of raising dragons to have a beautiful dragon park is what gives you the revenue. This is not just plow-plant-sell-the-crops experience.

The graphics are vivid and very impressive. Each dragon were created well especially those which lives in a different habitat. My first joy is with the floating island because it feels like the habitat with so much details and the entire island is simply marvelous to look at especially when it has been furnished with so many improvements on it. Each dragon has its own personality because their graphics brought life to it. This is how great the graphics are because it was able to give me that personified appearance of each dragons. My slight drawback about the

graphics is the size of the dragon’s habitat. Sometimes it is too small to look at and it is often visually challenging.

The most enjoyable part of the game is the cross-breeding part. When I tried it the first time, I was excited to see what kind of specie will be the result of the cross breading. The choices can be seen from your control panels and the process is simple. However, you can only do this when you are on a higher level because it needs many dragons thus you cannot enjoy this until after days or weeks of playing this. My take on the game is that—overall, it is fun and I have to give praises for the new concept however this is childish and surely adorable only for the younger age. As for older gamers, it gets repetitive eventually especially if you have achieve almost everything.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2826031570401231/k2311a0326/3.26.12