Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks Powder
  • Now the psyillum husk powder comes in a 12 ounce jar that cost me about ten dollars at my local herbal store, which I thought was pricy, but I think it has been well worth the price because I feel so much better when it is added into my diet
  • Another way I like to talk the psyillum husk powder is by adding it to a chocolate banana milk shake
  • This psyillum husk powder is a supplement I would recommend to help get the digestive system on track again and to help relieve constipation and hemorrhoids naturally because it has worked well for me

• by Robins

One of the fiber supplements I have added to my daily diet because I have been suffering from hemorrhoids and constipation is Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks Powder. This supplement has completely relieved my constipation and has healed some of my hemorrhoids and my digestive system does not feel as bloated anymore either, which has helped me a lot health wise.

much better when it is added into my diet. The psyillum husk powder in the jar is soft, light, and tan in color and is a very fine powder that has an oat like taste and smell to it. Now you are suppose to dissolve a teaspoon into a glass of water and drink the fiber down that way. However, the psyillum husk powder does not dissolve well in a liquid and actually becomes gritty.

The way I take the psyillum husk powder is actually by adding a tablespoon into my blender with some fresh fruit, yogurt and milk to make

a nourishing fiber filled smoothie. By blending the psyillum husk powder into the smoothie, it helps make the powder easier to drink because it is not as gritty this way.

Another way I like to talk the psyillum husk powder is by adding it to a chocolate banana milk shake. The way I do that is by placing a tablespoon of the husk powder into the blender with a banana, 1 cup of chocolate ice cream, ¼ cup of chocolate syrup and some milk and then I blend the ingredients together. Surprisingly the shake comes out smooth and creamy with out ...

• Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks Powder
      being gritty and I am able to drink down the right amount of fiber I need to help keep my digestive system working properly so I do not because constipated and suffer from painful hemorrhoids.

Now since I have been on the psyillum husk powder I do not sit on the toilet all day constipated and straining causing my hemorrhoids to flare up and my digestive tract is able to move the waste out of my body more quickly instead of building up in my colon. I have also lost weight since using this fiber supplement and my blood sugar levels

have actually normalized so I am not hunger all the time and suffering from tremors. I even have more energy and I am surprised because I am not running to the bathroom all the time on this supplement either.

This psyillum husk powder is a supplement I would recommend to help get the digestive system on track again and to help relieve constipation and hemorrhoids naturally because it has worked well for me. However, I do know some people do have allergic reactions to this supplement so be caution about taking it if you are unsure if you are allergic to psyillum or not.

Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426031570351231/k2311a0326/3.26.12