Spring Valley Aloe Vera Digestive System Dietary Supplement  » Health  »
  • I like this supplement because I can get a bottle of with 50 softgels in it that cost my around five dollars at WalMart
  • This aloe vera supplement is one I would recommend to anyone to use to help ease stomach ulcers, relieve constipation and heal cuts and scrapes because it does work well for me
  • I even have noticed my skin is a bit more glowing and softer as well, which is a bonus from taking these supplements
  • I know I had to talk with my doctor to find out the right dosage to take because the recommended dosage on the back of the bottle was simply not right for me

• by Robins

I have really bad stomach ulcers and one of the supplements I take daily to help soothe and heal my ulcers is the Spring Valley Aloe Vera Digestive System Dietary Supplement. I like this supplement because I can get a bottle of with 50 softgels in it that cost my around five dollars at WalMart. I also like that the softgels are made with and contain pure aloe gel, beeswax, soybean oil and gelatin, which are all natural ingredients that my digestive system can easily digest to help soothe the lining of my digestive tract.

I also like that the aloe vera gel capsules are odorless and flavorless, but also small and easy to swallow. I even like that they do not upset my stomach and make me nauseas when I take them in the morning with a large glass of water before breakfast. Now I also do take them before bedtime to with more water just so the aloe vera can be in my digestive system overnight and really help coat, soothe and heal my ulcers so they don’t bleed and burn as much when I eat the next day. I usually take two to three gel capsules per dose and when I have heartburn or my stomach starts burning after a meal I usually just take two more gel capsules with more water to help ease the heartburn and stomach discomfort away naturally as well.

Another way I like to take this supplement is to relieve constipation because aloe is a natural laxative. The way I take this supplement to relieve constipation is by swallowing 3 to 4 capsules down with a large glass of water with lemon juice in it. Then usually within 30 ...

• Spring Valley Aloe Vera Digestive System Dietary Supplement
      minutes, the constipation is relieved and I am able to get on with my day, which makes me happy.

One last way I have used this aloe vera supplement is by popping a capsule when I have a blemish on my face or scratch and then squeezing the liquid inside the capsule onto my finger and rubbing it into my blemish or cut. The aloe really helps relieve the redness soreness of my blemishes and scratches and heals them up nicely.

This aloe vera supplement is one I would recommend to anyone to use to help

ease stomach ulcers, relieve constipation and heal cuts and scrapes because it does work well for me. I even have noticed my skin is a bit more glowing and softer as well, which is a bonus from taking these supplements. However, it is best to speak with your doctor before taking this supplement to find out if it is right for you. I know I had to talk with my doctor to find out the right dosage to take because the recommended dosage on the back of the bottle was simply not right for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422031570180331/k2311a0322/3.22.12