Straight Talk Cell Phone Service
  • I was on a cell phone plan that I averaged three hundred dollars a month in cell phone bills (although I thought my bill was supposed to be around eighty dollars for unlimited everything)
  • I decided to cancel my contract, and get Straight Talk
  • Straight Talk really is the best deal there can be for a cell phone plan
  • I think others are picking up on the plan more and more every day
  • In my opinion, if you are with any other company, you are wasting your money

• by saraclair

I was on a cell phone plan that I averaged three hundred dollars a month in cell phone bills (although I thought my bill was supposed to be around eighty dollars for unlimited everything). I told a close relative of mine about my phone bills. She told me she was spending fifty dollars a month on a pre-paid cell phone plan with unlimited talk, text, and web. I decided to cancel my contract, and get Straight Talk. You can purchase the Straight Talk phone plan, with the phones at Wal-Mart.

I am glad I did. I decided I liked the plan so much; I got two extra lines for my children. I am now paying a hundred and ten dollars for unlimited text, talk, and web for

three lines. My calls do not drop.

The service and reception are great. The choices of cell phones could be better, but they serve the purpose. I can scroll the web while I am at work, check e-mails, send text messaging all day, and talk twenty four hours a day, and not worry about overages, or hidden fees. They will not bill you any different from month to month.

My bill never changes. There are no surprises; I just pay what I pay every month, no matter what. There is no roaming either. Straight Talk really is the best deal there can be for a cell phone plan.

I would recommend it to anyone. I cannot think of any real complaints with this cell phone ...

• plan. All I really can say is that I am glad I made the choice to get it. I have no regrets, and will not be going back to my contracted plan.

I think others are picking up on the plan more and more every day. The other plans are in no way as good as this plan, in my opinion. I have even noticed the difference in my bank account. It feels like that extra two hundred dollars a month really makes a difference.

I wonder how a company like this could afford to stay in business sometimes. I have never seen a price hike since I have been with them. I think this type of phone plan is a great choice, as a matter

of fact, it is a smart choice. In my opinion, if you are with any other company, you are wasting your money.

If I want to switch phones, I can do so quickly and easily too. I do not have to call an 800 number and wait hours. All I have to do is go into the store that has Straight Talk, purchase a compatible phone, take the sin card out of my old phone, and put it into my new phone. The Straight Talk plan and the phones could not be any simpler, or cheaper at that.

I am glad I found this deal. I have been using the plan for about two years now. There have never been price increases, and my phone bill has never been over what it was supposed to be.

Straight Talk Cell Phone Service
    • To Buy or Not to Buy
    • + to save some money for my credit line ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2221031570110331/k2311a0321/3.21.12