Natures Answer Chamomile Flower Vegetarian Capsules  » Health  »
  • I like this supplement because it contains 650 mg of pure chamomile flower per capsule and no other added ingredients
  • This is definitely a supplement I would recommend for relieving digestive discomforts and stress naturally because it has worked very well for me, but I would recommend that you talk to a doctor before using this supplement because some people have been known to have allergic reactions to chamomile
  • I know I have severe allergies and I have been fine using this herb, but its still a good idea to double check before using it

• by Robins

One of the herbs I take when my stomach is uneasy and I am feeling stressed out is the Natures Answer Chamomile Flower Vegetarian Capsules. I like this supplement because it contains 650 mg of pure chamomile flower per capsule and no other added ingredients. I also like that the capsules have no flavor them and are easy to swallow, but I will say when you first open the bottle this supplement comes in the capsules do have a sweet chamomile scent to them that I find calming and the capsules have a light tan appearance to them.

Now the reasons I take this chamomile supplement to help settle my stomach when it is uneasy is because

chamomile contains natural digestive properties in it that help soothe and calm the digestive tract. Some of the digestive conditions this supplement helps me relieve are heartburn, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. When I am trying to settle an upset stomach, I always start by taking one supplement with a small glass of water and salty crackers so it absorbs into my body right and works fast. Then I wait 30 minutes to see if the supplement has relieved my digestive discomforts away. If my digestive discomfort has not gone, away I always take one more chamomile supplement and that usually does the trick.

Now when I am having anxiety and panic attacks due to stress I always ...

• take two of the supplements immediately with some water and a snack and I usually begin calming down within 20 minutes. Sometimes with severe anxiety and panic attacks, I will take two more capsules an hour later from the first dose just to help relieve the attacks naturally and it usually seems to help wonderfully. However, these supplements do make me a bit drowsy but that is because chamomile actually contains natural sedative properties in it as well, which is why sometimes I also take this supplement before bedtime when I cant seem to calm my mind down. I even find taking this supplement before bedtime really helps me get a good night sleepy and I am
        also happy that they don’t make me drowsy in the morning either when I get up.

Another thing I like about this chamomile supplement is I get 90 capsules per bottle on vita cost for about four dollars, which I think is pretty darn affordable. This is definitely a supplement I would recommend for relieving digestive discomforts and stress naturally because it has worked very well for me, but I would recommend that you talk to a doctor before using this supplement because some people have been known to have allergic reactions to chamomile. I know I have severe allergies and I have been fine using this herb, but its still a good idea to double check before using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421031569920331/k2311a0321/3.21.12