Heel BHI Allergy Homeopathic Medication Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I also like that I only had to pay 11 dollars for them on vita cost, which I thought was pretty darn affordable
  • I also like that this allergy medicine does not cause me to become drowsy either like other allergy medications do, which I like
  • This homeopathic allergy medicine is one I would recommend any adult to take to help relieve allergies naturally because it does work well for me

• by Robins

I have indoor and outdoor allergies that cause my nose to run, my eyes to water and my asthma to act up. One of the homeopathic medicines I take to help treat my allergy symptoms and relieve them is the Heel BHI Allergy Homeopathic Medication Tablets. I find the tablets work amazingly with keeping my allergy symptoms away naturally without causing any side effects, which I really like.

Now this homeopathic allergy medication comes in a bottle with 100 dissolvable white tablets inside that are very easy for me to take. I also like that I only had to pay 11

dollars for them on vita cost, which I thought was pretty darn affordable. I also get these tablets at my local herbal store when vita cost is out for 12 dollars, which is not too bad either.

The way I take this homeopathic allergy medication is by placing two tablets underneath my tongue after breakfast in the morning and allowing them to dissolve. Then I repeat every six hours to keep my allergies from flaring up. I find when I take these tablets really helps prevent my nose from runny, my eyes from watering and my asthma from acting up around ...

• flowers, animals, pollen and dust. However, as soon as I stop taking this medicine for a day my allergy symptoms come back worse so I try too always remember to take this medicine every day to keep my allergies away. I also like that this allergy medicine does not cause me to become drowsy either like other allergy medications do, which I like.

Now I also like to take this homeopathic allergy medicine when I have a sinus infection as well because it does help relieve the congestion and the sinus headache while also relieving the pressure in my head. However,

I take two tablets every four hours instead of every six when I am trying to keep sinus infection symptoms away naturally.

This homeopathic allergy medicine is one I would recommend any adult to take to help relieve allergies naturally because it does work well for me. However, I do think its best to talk to a doctor before taking this natural allergy medicine to make sure it is right for you because everyone is different and we all respond to medications differently. Overall, I have had no bad side effects from taking this allergy medicine and will continue to take it daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2619031569590631/k2311a0319/3.19.12