Insanity Workout Videos with Shawn T  » Health  »
  • These days one of my favourite ways to work out sometimes is by popping in one of the Insanity Workout DVDs
  • I can’t tell you how much they would cost in a store since I’ve actually gotten them from someone, but what I can assure you is that they’re fun if and effective if you’re really dedicated
  • Unlike my friends I stuck to the high intensity program, and within less than a week I noticed that my clothes were getting looser on me
  • When I weighed myself, I found out that I had lost ten pounds, and this was without even changing my diet
  • This program is the best when it comes to losing weight and improving core strength, and I would recommend it to people

• by Redtape

These days one of my favourite ways to work out sometimes is by popping in one of the Insanity Workout DVDs. I can’t tell you how much they would cost in a store since I’ve actually gotten them from someone, but what I can assure you is that they’re fun if and effective if you’re really dedicated.

A few of my friends have tried the Insanity Workout Videos and didn’t make it past the first one, and the funny part about that is that some of those were more sports oriented than I ever was. When I tried the first workout, I realised

that the fitness program was well named. The start of the workout programme, the Fit Test, and the intensity of the workout was enough to make me nearly give up too. However, as I mentioned previously, the key to succeeding with Insanity is dedication, and also not cheating. Unlike my friends I stuck to the high intensity program, and within less than a week I noticed that my clothes were getting looser on me. When I weighed myself, I found out that I had lost ten pounds, and this was without even changing my diet.

The Insanity Workout is done by Shawn T, an ...

• athlete and a dancer who has developed an interesting way to have people lose weight with maximum cardio. The set comes with fifteen videos and a copy of the insanity workout schedule, which lists the order in which to watch the workout videos. The first one, which isn’t really part of the workout is “Dig Deeper”. That’s mostly an introduction to the entire Fitness plan, which shows how Insanity should work, as well as gives a demonstration of some of the exercises that will be done. I would suggest that most people who are planning on doing Insanity watch the “Dig Deeper” video
        before they try it out.

Of course, there’s also Tania, who most people will be introduced to when doing the workout. I personally think she’s an incredible motivation for me, in the sense that she seems to be enjoying herself a lot, has a killer body and improves in each video.

This program is the best when it comes to losing weight and improving core strength, and I would recommend it to people. However, because of the high amount of cardio and the intensity of it, I wouldn’t suggest that someone do it without consulting their doctor first, especially if they have heart problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415031569431231/k2311a0315/3.15.12