Smart Choice Heavy Duty Spray Starch
  • However, what I can tell you about this product after using it several times is that I will definitely buy another bottle when this one is done
  • There were one or two times where I’ve had favourite articles of clothing, and it got stained by the starch and I’ve had to throw them away
  • However, I’ve never once had this problem with the Smart Choice Heavy Duty Spray Starch
  • Nevertheless, I would still recommend this product to users of spray starch because it does the job effectively, and it makes ironing much easier

• by Redtape

I’m not able to tell you exactly how much this product costs, since we got it from my grandmother who said she had no need for it. However, what I can tell you about this product after using it several times is that I will definitely buy another bottle when this one is done. There are at least two reasons why.

The first is that it doesn’t stain my clothes. I’ve had terrible experiences in the past with other brands of spray starch, where I’ve followed

instructions on the bottle or can and sprayed it from a distance, especially on my lighter coloured clothes and they still stain. There were one or two times where I’ve had favourite articles of clothing, and it got stained by the starch and I’ve had to throw them away. However, I’ve never once had this problem with the Smart Choice Heavy Duty Spray Starch. It goes on light on my clothes when I spray it, and then when I iron it, I don’t see spots showing ...

• where I’ve sprayed the starch.

The second reason is because it does what it says it will do, which is giving all washable fabrics a crisp feeling. I’ve used other brands of spray starch that go on light, and I either have to use a lot of it for the clothes to feel and look crisp or there is literally no difference between whether or not I used it. When I use this brand, on the other hand, I can both see and feel the difference.

Maybe the only real problem that I have with this brand of spray starch is that not much seems to come in the can. When we got it, the starch was never used and was practically still in the plastic. I was the first one to open and use it, and I was surprised when I shook the can, because not much was in it.

Nevertheless, I would still recommend this product to users of spray starch because it does the job effectively, and it makes ironing much easier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315031569411231/k2311a0315/3.15.12